• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAHDAVIKIA IS GOING TO BE THE ASSISTANT COACH FOR HSV YOUTH
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      MAHDAVIKIA IS GOING TO BE THE ASSISTANT COACH FOR HSV YOUTH
      That's how the value their legends. hope he succeeds in both fronts.

Unfortunately, no club in Iran shows real interest in youth development except Foolad and maybe Sepahan.

Comment

So, Kia's team thrashed the youth team of an Austrian Bundesliga team (FC Admira Wacker) 5-0 in a preparatory game before the start of the tournament!!!

He'll be taking the kids to Munich so that they can visit Bayern's training facilities. This is a nice picture of the whole group:

More info on the players: http://www.cordialcup.com/de/2015/U1...20Academy.html

Offical Web site of the Cordial Cup (one of the biggest youth tournaments in Europe): http://www.cordialcup.com/de/groesst...r-europas.html

Comment

That's awesome. They already have a sponsor. With Mahdavikia on board every thing looks so professional already.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            So, Kia's team thrashed the youth team of an Austrian Bundesliga team (FC Admira Wacker) 5-0 in a preparatory game before the start of the tournament!!!

He'll be taking the kids to Munich so that they can visit Bayern's training facilities. This is a nice picture of the whole group:

More info on the players: http://www.cordialcup.com/de/2015/U1...20Academy.html

Offical Web site of the Cordial Cup (biggest youth tournament in Europe): http://www.cordialcup.com/de/groesst...r-europas.html
            Biggest youth tournament is Gothia Cup if I'm not mistaken not Cordial Cup. If someone can tell this to Kia so he can sign up the team before its to late

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              Biggest youth tournament is Gothia Cup if I'm not mistaken not Cordial Cup. If someone can tell this to Kia so he can sign up the team before its to late
              Good catch bro. I wasn't done with my coffee yet, so I guessed I missed "one of the" part reading quickly!

It has been corrected.

Comment

They beat Waker FC 5-0!
                Next they'll travel to munich to visit bayern stadium.

Comment

Kia FC players visited Bayern's stadium today.

Mahdavikia also bought a bayern jersey for all the kids

Comment

I was wondering, what would happen if this team stayed together and him and Hashemian, alongside an good experienced coach, trained them? imagine the national team we would have...

Comment

This is very thoughtful of Kia. He really doesn't have to this. He could sit on his ass all day like Azizi and criticise CQ.

Even if this venture doesn't come to fruition for him, the effort should be applauded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done to Kia. The only person in our football that truly cares about our youth program. Everyone else just BS talk and call themselves "Karshenas".

Ali Karimi also needs to follow Kia's path if he really wants to make some serious changes in our football. He could have a huge impact as well.

Comment

Baba damesh garm, what a patriot!

Kia for head of IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
                            Baba damesh garm, what a patriot!

Kia for head of IFF.
                            actually i think eventually that is inevitable, he is too valuable to our football to just spend time coaching youth, he needs to be the technical director or the president of iff, so he can make sure our teams carry out a direct, possesion based aproach to football

Comment

This guy is incredible. Kudos to him. Gotta love and admire a guy who is benefiting Iranian football to such extends. He is a true patriot. May he be very successful with his project.
                              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                              >-----------------<
                              Marg bar dictator
                              >-----------------<

Comment

The boys beat PMSC Vancouver (the only tournament participant from Canada) 5-3 in their 2nd preparatory game.

I believe they have one more friendly game before the start of the actual tournament. Here's another picture of the group:

Comment

Working...
                                X