Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    I agree. I was just making fun of the PFDC members worshipping the ground he walks on and wanting him already to start in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
      Haha yeah im born and raised in Cologne and was only a child back then. I also met him once remember him wearing a Shalvar Parche with a leather jacket and sneakers Anyways that story with the iranian girl was widely known back then between the iranians in Cologne however as far as i can remember she didnt give birth to the baby.
      lmao..!! so typical ..!
      ha ha ha, i can so picutre him in that outfit..!!

Comment

Haha guess that was the Mashadi thug style at that time ?!

Comment

After a camp in Ramsar, Kia's academy team is apparently heading to Austria for a kids/youth tournament and they're grouped with Bayern Munich a couple of Austrian teams and a team from Finland. This is the 1st time a team from Iran participates in this tournament.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1239912...B1%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Thank you Mehdi Mahdavikia!

Mehdi truly cares for Iranian football.

I respected him as a player and I respect him as a fighter and supporter of Persian football outside of the pitch.

Comment

Mehdi Mahdavikia

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                Thank you Mehdi Mahdavikia!

Mehdi truly cares for Iranian football.

I respected him as a player and I respect him as a fighter and supporter of Persian football outside of the pitch.
                The more beautiful aspect of it is that he chooses to work with the youth and helping them, as opposed to the more lucrative option (senior teams)

He is one of the only people in Iran who genuinely cares about younger generation and kids in particular to prosper and turn into future stars of the country. Props to this class-act gentleman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  The more beautiful aspect of it is that he chooses to work with the youth and helping them, as opposed to the more lucrative option (senior teams)

He is one of the only people in Iran who genuinely cares about younger generation and kids in particular to prosper and turn into future stars of the country. Props to this class-act gentleman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I fully agree. When you see someone care so much about his country and the improvement of his countries sport, it's very rare. Because as hard as it is to accept, unfortunately most of the people who are involved with football in Iran care about their own "manaafe".

Mahdavikia is a gem and it still hurts me to this day that he didn't get the recognition he deserved after he retired.

I know this is sort of irrelevant, but there was a saying that always went around during our WCQ'ing campaigns:

"Iraniha marde roozhaye sakhtan".

It always has to come to that. Roozhaye sakht. And whenever this saying prevails like it did in 1997 or 2013, there were the guys who really cared for our benefits. Not saying in the years we didn't qualify the players and others were not real men.

You get my gist.

Anyways, not to go too off topic. But to sum it up as you did, players and people like Mehdi Mahdavikia deserve to be applauded and in my opinion deserve a statue.

Comment

And then we have ghalenoei

Comment

Iraniha marde roozhaye sakhtan

This statement is so true but source of all the issues for Iran. We have to make everything hard for ourselves. If we approached things systematically like Germans or Japanese then we wouldn't always end up in hard situation.
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94022313485/%...B1%DB%8C%D8%AE

Really good interview with him about his club.

He's working with Amoozesh O Parvaresh to find the really talented players.
                        He set up the club in Mantagheye 15 in Tehran, which is in the less affluent parts of Tehran so poor kids have a chance too. Damesh garm.
                        All club finances are provided by him, a friend of his (Dr. Naraghi) and some sponsors.

Bless him for doing this. This is probably a money losing operation, but he is doing things the right way and not letting the naysayers get him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          http://isna.ir/fa/news/94022313485/%...B1%DB%8C%D8%AE

Really good interview with him about his club.

He's working with Amoozesh O Parvaresh to find the really talented players.
                          He set up the club in Mantagheye 15 in Tehran, which is in the less affluent parts of Tehran so poor kids have a chance too. Damesh garm.
                          All club finances are provided by him, a friend of his (Dr. Naraghi) and some sponsors.

Bless him for doing this. This is probably a money losing operation, but he is doing things the right way and not letting the naysayers get him down.
                          I for one would be happy to contribute donation or volunteer work for his academy.

Comment

http://www.mopo.de/hsv/ex-hsv-star-m...,30689800.html

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              This is probably a money losing operation, but he is doing things the right way and not letting the naysayers get him down.
                              Actually Nokhodi jaan, this could be quite a profitable endeavor if done right and having watched Mehdi's career, I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Kia Academy would not only become the player agent for these kids, but it would be eligible to receive FIFA's training compensation from any future signings of a player even if they sold their agency rights to some other entity for that particular player.

I suspect this is the main reason they're focusing on 11 year olds, because the training compensation kicks in at 12. It's the perfect time to nab some good talent, give them proper training for a few years and sign them into professional contracts (even if his plans of having his own team in the IPL don't materialize).

It would obviously take a few years to get your return on investment but 5 years is considered excellent by any standard and 10 years is still good.

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
                                I for one would be happy to contribute donation or volunteer work for his academy.
                                I agree, I hope they will create a fund so people can help them to progress. Money for basic equipments.

Comment

Working...
                                X