Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    true. With all due respect for Azizi and other legends, they don't seem to engage into anything constructive.
    Our only realistic hopes are Kia, Hash, Mansourian and perhaps Yahya.

Kia is the only one showing interest in grassroots. I hope overcome the stupid bureaucratic hurdles and gets some support.
    That's where people like hedayati need to invest their money instead of meaningless estil azin which vanished overnight.
    Not to mention that this could also be a very profitable venture if Done Right ..!

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    Give it 6 months before it dissolves ...
    Fear so

Comment

actually I think there is lots of money to be made here. Imagine you train a kid from 12 to 18. Then sign a contract with him and take a percentage of his
      pro contracts for another 5 years.
      or what they call "hagh e roshd" which I have heard first time from Zob Ahan demanding that from PP for that dumbass Payam Sadeghian.

Comment

Hoffenheim Model
        team from a village (3,000 population) + Billionaire investor (who just happpend to be an alumnus) = success

Hoffenheim is the most hated team in Germany
        http://www.psmag.com/books-and-cultu...-germany-61466

Comment

That would definitely be the case if they were doing this for IFF or the sports ministry but this seems like a private enterprise for Kia and Doustimehr. It won't take too much capital since youth players don't get big salaries, and they can sustain it and even turn a major profit by developing talent and selling them to bigger clubs.

Comment

good news but as soon as we start seeing something good come out of it the IR and sepah will come and f it all up, a good example ( look and see what happened to bank meli team and organization )

Comment

Step aside Azizi and Karimi joon, I have a new hero

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=217391

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...del&highlight=
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

When I read the title at first I thought you were reffering to Ezzatollahi.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                    These are the only two people who actually care about our youth. The rest of the "Karshenas" come out and just complain and do nothing. What has Azizi done since he quit? Became an assistant manager of Abu Muslem and helped them relegate? Why isn't he doing anything to help our youth like Kia is doing?
                    Azizi when living in the san jose, was busy hitting the night clubs and entertaining multiple wives. He was a hero for our football, but, his personal character is far from perfect.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      When I read the title at first I thought you were reffering to Ezzatollahi.
                      i figured it was Azmoun..!!

i know Saeed is younger and he is also making all the right moves early on in his career and his playing position is different, but i simply havent been nearly as impressed with him as a future potential superstar as Sardar...!!

Comment

Haha Azizi even got one iranian girl pregnant in Cologne before he moved to MLS.

Comment

^ he did..?? lol
                          no one can deny his football brilliance but my mashadi homey got bit of a short fuse and twisted logic..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            i figured it was Azmoun..!!

i know Saeed is younger and he is also making all the right moves early on in his career and his playing position is different, but i simply havent been nearly as impressed with him as a future potential superstar as Sardar...!!
                            I agree. I was just making fun of the PFDC members worshipping the ground he walks on and wanting him already to start in TM.

Comment

Haha yeah im born and raised in Cologne and was only a child back then. I also met him once remember him wearing a Shalvar Parche with a leather jacket and sneakers Anyways that story with the iranian girl was widely known back then between the iranians in Cologne however as far as i can remember she didnt give birth to the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                ^ he did..?? lol
                                no one can deny his football brilliance but my mashadi homey got bit of a short fuse and twisted logic..!!
                                Gucci is also another example lol, he is playing indoor football right now in qatar with a bunch of rich iranian kids of doha, and then going to ghelyoonis...
                                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                                X