No announcement yet.

Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thread here is very confusing so I thought I sum up the Norway cup 2015.

So here is the deal.

There are 2 Kia Academy teams, under 13 (team 1) and under 11 (team 2).

Kia Academi 1 topped their group, winning all 4 matches and outscoring 23 to 2.
    They then won 1/8 final 20-0, 1/4 final 16-2 and managed to squeeze into the final today by beating a team from Bergen 3-2.
    Final game scheduled on 31st at 12:30

Kia Academi 2 are in a group of 8 teams. They have played 4 games so far, outscoring their opponents 55-1.
    They have 3 games scheduled on 31st !

See for yourselves:

http://www.profixio.com/matches/norway-cup-2015

Search for Iran and you shall find the 2 teams.

Comment

Going today to support the team, hope they do well, will be proud of these youngsters anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
        The thread here is very confusing so I thought I sum up the Norway cup 2015.

So here is the deal.

There are 2 Kia Academy teams, under 13 (team 1) and under 11 (team 2).

Kia Academi 1 topped their group, winning all 4 matches and outscoring 23 to 2.
        They then won 1/8 final 20-0, 1/4 final 16-2 and managed to squeeze into the final today by beating a team from Bergen 3-2.
        Final game scheduled on 31st at 12:30

Kia Academi 2 are in a group of 8 teams. They have played 4 games so far, outscoring their opponents 55-1.
        They have 3 games scheduled on 31st !

See for yourselves:

http://www.profixio.com/matches/norway-cup-2015

Search for Iran and you shall find the 2 teams.

UPDATE.

Kia Academi 1 lost the final game 4-1. Therefore they came 2nd in the tournament for under 13.

Kia Academi 2 topped its group having won all 7 games and outscoring opponents 92-0!

The scorelines are even more crazy b/c games are short.

Comment

I am happy to read about Kia Academy. This is a good model not just for football but also for other sports.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

The scorelines are even more crazy b/c games are short.
            The games were played on small fields.

Comment

Maybe Kia could set up one of this academy's in europe for talanted Iranian players to make their way through European football....just a thought!

Comment

Kia FC are going to participate at the Izmir Cup in March 2016

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Kia FC are going to participate at the Izmir Cup in March 2016

Wow, good job, they are competeing with some of the best academies there, I hope our hamvatans get scouted by good teams.

Comment

Dameshoon garm! Mahdavikia is the best!

I hope these boys are learning to play football properly! Then we might hopefully have a good national team in about 10-15 years.

Comment

When you realize Kia FC are getting better deals than TM

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        When you realize Kia FC are getting better deals than TM
                        LOOOOOOOOOL

And here we have Iran, who was so excited at the prospect of vsing Sweden.

Sweden.

Comment

https://facebook.com/u12izmircup/pho...ce=54&refid=17

Comment

Wow, great tournament for our youngsters! It's going to be a great experience for them. Going to be interesting to see their level compared to other profession clubs' youth teams
                            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Seems that the tournament is cancelled due to terrorist attacks. Many European teams refused to send their players to Turkey. However, Kia FC is in Turkey right now.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=287247

Comment

The tournament is cancelled, but some teams are still holding a training camp in Turkey. Kia FC won against El Clasico from Kosovo, Vikotria Berlin from Germany and some Turkish team

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=287352

Comment

Working...
                                X