Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    They won their next game vs u13 Norwegian team 7-0.

[ATTACH]16135[/ATTACH]
    this guy is really tall for his age or it is the angle of the camera and makes him look big
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
        You clearly don't know anything about Youth leagues. I coach the U14's in my state club, and they play two 40 minute halves with a 10 min break in between.
        I said that they DONT play 90 minutes
        mhh too bad that I am 16 and play since 10 years
        and I also learn english in school so I can understand other people. In 1. Grade I learned to read though.
        So it's you who "knows nothing"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
          I said that they DONT play 90 minutes
          mhh too bad that I am 16 and play since 10 years
          and I also learn english in school so I can understand other people. In 1. Grade I learned to read though.
          So it's you who "knows nothing"
          Two forty minute halves + a 10 min break + possible OT if score stays draw = 90 minutes and possibly even more.

Maybe you have learnt English, but you should brush up on your math skills

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            this guy is really tall for his age or it is the angle of the camera and makes him look big
            I am playing in a team where 1-2years ago every german in our or the enemies team used to be really big. We iranians/Turkish player grow up later and even now the germans are like really tall.
            sigpic

Comment

Two forty minute halves + a 10 min break + possible OT if score stays draw = 90 minutes and possibly even more.

Maybe you have learnt English, but you should brush up on your math skills
              Pedaram mohandez ast va man bayad khoob basham too riazi so..
              You know that I meant that they dont play 90 minutes regular time.
              sigpic

Comment

Don't be surprised. Kia took his players from an Iranian pool of several millions enthusiastic football maniac Iranians while Norwegians who play football in this level are relaxed few hundreds Norwegian teens. It is like taking Iranian national u12 (montakhab dabestan/rahnamai) and play against some local ally teams in Iran. Of course Kia team will beat them like Maldives.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  Pedaram mohandez ast va man bayad khoob basham too riazi so..
                  You know that I meant that they dont play 90 minutes regular time.
                  Bro, what I'm saying is... THEY DO PLAY 90 MIN REGULAR TIME.

Comment

Do you think there is scout there? Norwegian, Finnish aren't hype usually

Comment

Bro, what I'm saying is... THEY DO PLAY 90 MIN REGULAR TIME.
                      If there is a draw.
                      sigpic

Comment

You clearly don't know anything about Youth leagues. I coach the U14's in my state club, and they play two 40 minute halves with a 10 min break in between.
                        Can I just say that in most youth tournaments in the UK, they can't play more than 120 minutes per day due to FA rules. For example my under 13's team played in a couple of national tournaments this year and both tournaments were around 16 mins each half per game. But it all depends on the number if games per day and number of teams in tournament and age group.
                        I'm guessing it's the same case in Norway as I'm pretty sure that's the case with tournaments in Holland, Germany and Spain.

Comment

Soooooo f*nk Beautiful, must see: like ballet.....Parvane .........ya bache Yoozpalang ...

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15262

Comment

Comment

https://instagram.com/fckia/

Their Instagram

Comment

Mashalla be rakhseshun!

https://instagram.com/p/5wrEBxCMJ0/?taken-by=fckia
                                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Working...
                                X