Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    if you are interested in more of a tactical look at their games/playstyle. Here is some video uploaded by one of the assistant coaches with overview cam and subtitles.

They build out of the back like no iranian club senior team, much less a youth team. They are patient and pick their moments well. But They do not play it around aimlessly instead incorporating an efficient verticality into their game when the time is right, not afraid to play forward passes into cf and then work quick 1-2 touch combos off of him to goal.

This is all evidenced by this great move. Pay attention to the constant midfield rotations to create passing angles / new lanes and open up space+disrupt oppositions defensive structure.

It is a stereotypically german build up play. Looks like something right from their youth team handbooks.

Another beautiful example here

Another point that really stands out is the speed they circulate the ball. The players are all confident passing it at high velocities and controlling under pressure. Often times when younger teams try to build out of the back or even older teams (cough brighton-yes I am aware the level is not comparable) it can become tedious and counter productive because they are doing it at such slow speeds. Arsenal is actually another great example of that danger.

The way they pass it around is aggressive and purposeful and feels like the defense is being put under increasingly more pressure with each pass, not the opposite.
    This is beautiful and really gives me alot of hope. Results at this age don't matter, but football education does! And that's exactly what Kia is doing. These kids will be more ready for international football than any generation we've had ever.

He doesn't also just teach them on the field, he also provides them with schooling and even language courses.

I wouldn't mind if other "academies" in Iran started emulating this style as well, considering we have tons of copycats.

Comment

Would love some of them going into the Bundesliga ladder, be it first or third division

Comment

What is the likelihood Kia manages to get a team promoted into the PGPL? Granted it seems ( I hope) the primary goal is to groom players so they transfer to Europe, so it is a feeder \ talent scouting club. But is it realistic to see him promote, field and have a competitive men's team?

Comment

Given the competition are playing an assortment of clowns and owners' family members and are coached by Haj Aghas with a higher BMI than IQ, I imagine they'll be in PGPL within 5 to 10 years tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
            What is the likelihood Kia manages to get a team promoted into the PGPL? Granted it seems ( I hope) the primary goal is to groom players so they transfer to Europe, so it is a feeder \ talent scouting club. But is it realistic to see him promote, field and have a competitive men's team?
            considering his club is built off of young players, the only way they could promote to the top division soon would probably be if the main players stay long enough in the club which I’d rather they wouldn’t. Being a feeder club for the first several years would be best as it’ll help the infrastructure of Iran’s football. In a matter of time though I wouldn’t be surprised to same the club make it to the top given the rate it’s growing

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Given the competition are playing an assortment of clowns and owners' family members and are coached by Haj Aghas with a higher BMI than IQ, I imagine they'll be in PGPL within 5 to 10 years tops.
              [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

This week results:

Iran Men's 3rd division

FCKIA TEHRAN 1 - 0 KHORSHIDMEHR QORVEH

U19 - Tehran Premier League

FCKIA 1 - 0 KIAPARS

U17 Tehran Premier League 1399

IRANMEHR 0 - 2 FCKIA

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                  This week results:

Iran Men's 3rd division

FCKIA TEHRAN 1 - 0 KHORSHIDMEHR QORVEH

U19 - Tehran Premier League

FCKIA 1 - 0 KIAPARS

U17 Tehran Premier League 1399

IRANMEHR 0 - 2 FCKIA
                  impressive results when you consider some of the guys in that u17 game played in the senior game 3 days later...Yadegar Rostami is the star of both teams and scored winning goal in the mens game. He also won the best player award a few years ago at the Cordial Cup held in Austria annually with many of the top german/austrian teams attending (FC Kia won and finished runners up in back to back years or something like that).

He is also member of the u17 national team.

Comment

KIA Under 17 became champion of the Tehran Under-17 Premier League today, one week before completion.
                    14 games played, 13 wins, 1 draw, 0 losses.

Comment

I have such high hopes for these projects.

If we can create an infrastructure like the Germans where we systematically unearth the vast amount of raw potential/talent in Iran we would monopolize Asian football .

We have better undiscovered talent than the rest of Asia and only lack the ability to churn them out on the senior stage repeatedly.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMe--RtjOjN/
                        I guess FCKIA were stripped of their u17(?) title bc of some farce regarding overaged players. Both contributed very minimally to the team, but in any event had bone tests from the same doctors that test our youth national teams for AFC/FIFA competition plus of course all required documents, confirming their stated ages.

Really dont see why they would include two bench guys who are overage and contributed like 2 of the teams goals across the whole season lol, this particular age group has 11 guys on the national team.

I am not surprised anyways at such claims/controversies with teams like SS/PP/others being extremely jealous about their success.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/CMe--RtjOjN/
                          I guess FCKIA were stripped of their u17(?) title bc of some farce regarding overaged players. Both contributed very minimally to the team, but in any event had bone tests from the same doctors that test our youth national teams for AFC/FIFA competition plus of course all required documents, confirming their stated ages.

Really dont see why they would include two bench guys who are overage and contributed like 2 of the teams goals across the whole season lol, this particular age group has 11 guys on the national team.

I am not surprised anyways at such claims/controversies with teams like SS/PP/others being extremely jealous about their success.
                          mehdi was on a 1hour long interview with varzesh 3 live on insta. Everyone should listen to it,its one of those must listen videos

Comment

They made him cry. Jesus, at this point I reckon it's valid to make a sweeping generalisation that the entire footballing infrastructure in the country is rotten to the core. Every single club in PGPL is corrupt and toxic to the welfare of our country's football.

Comment

Full kia interview

memory of an incident at one of their tournaments in belgium (which FCKIA won btw, beating Ajax,Anderlecht,PSV on the way) where a random iranian fax arrived 30 mins before kickoff with anderlecht (first game) alleging in google translated english that fckia had a 20 year old player in a u13 tournament. The director of the tournament had been a scout for 25 years and felt ashamed to have even reported this to kia after looking at the player in question (which from a field away he could tell was not even 15 years old let alone 20)

Some elements of our population are truly, truly ill. I wish for them to be treated for these illnesses.

Comment

And by treatment, we mean lobotomy.

Comment

Working...
                                X