Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
    I have to correct that part Sly Jan and it's actually my fault since I didn't take the time to explain it properly.

I indeed said that the kids were not really good on the ground and that they relied on several players and that one player was really selfish. Now that being said it doesn't mean that they don't know how to play properly, it's just that it was their game plan, rely on their physical game and play the ball to Sadra who is head and shoulders above the rest of the team. Mehdi also explained to me that this u13 team played together not longer than a month so obviously you can't build up some good team play and don't forget that the opponents played all the season together. That's what I meant by relying on several players.

About being selfish, Sadra was selfish indeed and I will tell you something that I learned as a scout.

There are two kinds of selfish players. There's the one who will never give the ball away and put himself into more difficult situations and there's the other type of selfish players like Sadra who only have eyes on the opponents goal.

In the second case, you can never blame a player for being selfish when he created situations out of nothing. In those cases specially with younger kids, I usually write in my report that the player would rather find the solution himself instead of slowing down the game and is often successful at it however a certain balance in this player's game needs to be found. At this age, its actually a quality, imagine if people would tell to a young Messi or Ronaldo to pass the ball after passing one opponent down, they would never develop into the players they are today.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Love to read these updates you make in this thread, thank you!
    Maybe we can some day watch a Belgian match with hamvatans involved together ; )
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Damet garm you’re going to make an excellent scout
      Thank you, I really hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        Love to read these updates you make in this thread, thank you!
        Maybe we can some day watch a Belgian match with hamvatans involved together ; )
        Thank you.

Yup would be great, let's see what happens during this summer window transfer. But I guess Charleroi would be the right place to go.

Comment

KIA is Love
          sigpic

Comment

DCPP jan, has your scouting team reached a final verdict regarding Taha Shariati?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              DCPP jan, has your scouting team reached a final verdict regarding Taha Shariati?
              I decided to wait and see how it's going for him (injury wise). He barely played any games this season. So even if the agent I work with decides to make a move, there wouldn't be many teams ready to sign him at the moment. We will see by January.

And shariati already has an agent so it's gonna be long talks before something can happen.

Comment

I decided to wait and see how it's going for him (injury wise). He barely played any games this season. So even if the agent I work with decides to make a move, there wouldn't be many teams ready to sign him at the moment. We will see by January.

And shariati already has an agent so it's gonna be long talks before something can happen.

Why only Shariati and not other iranian players aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Why only Shariati and not other iranian players aswell?
                  Aziz there are many interesting players, some we've actually approached and we will see what will happen. So there's not only Taha in our books.

Back to the topic kia's team won a friendly against zulte waregem today 4-3.

Comment

If you don’t mind me asking, is scouting something you do just for fun or is it your full-time job/profession?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      If you don’t mind me asking, is scouting something you do just for fun or is it your full-time job/profession?
                      I started it just for fun, by starting I mean following courses. After the courses, I had some internships in different clubs which made me really enjoy the job so I was hoping to get a position in a team but it can take a long time to finally get an opportunity. In the meantime, a friend from high school told me that he just became an agent and that he joined a pretty decent management agency so we made a deal to work together.

Now if you'd ask me what I enjoy the most I would say that working with an agent is more interesting money wise but working for a club is still something else, I'd definitely take the chance if I get the opportunity.

I consider it as a part-time job. It keeps me busy mostly during the weekend and during the week I spend perhaps 2-3 hours to make my reports, find new people to add to our network and other things like that. It requires some traveling too.

Last edited by dcpp; 06-05-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I started it just for fun, by starting I mean following courses. After the courses, I had some internships in different clubs which made me really enjoy the job so I was hoping to get a position in a team but it can take a long time to finally get an opportunity. In the meantime, a friend from high school told me that he just became an agent and that he joined a pretty decent management agency so we made a deal to work together.

I consider it as a part-time job. It keeps me busy mostly during the weekend and during the week I spend perhaps half the day to make my reports, add people to our network and other things like that. It requires some traveling too.

Good luck to you my friend I’ll be rooting for you from the US! I have lots of friends in Iranian football so if I can be of help in any way shoot me a PM
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

FC Kia Under 15 - Perspolis Under 15 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                            FC Kia Under 15 - Persepolis Under 15 1-0

Persepolis U15 is not among the top of U15 league, currently ranked 9th.
                            After W23,Peykan is first and Kia second.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Persepolis U15 is not among the top of U15 league, currently ranked 9th.
                              After W23,Peykan is first and Kia second.
                              Still I really like FC Kia challenging the sorkhabi teams. Can I may ask you to publish the rankings every week? I really love to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                                Still I really like FC Kia challenging the sorkhabi teams. Can I may ask you to publish the rankings every week? I really love to see that.

Comment

Working...
                                X