Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Mahdavikia and Dustimehr have started their project of Kia football club to discover and promote young talents across Iran.
    Kia says they have now acquired a training field in Tehran's district 15 and will starting working on youth(junior to U23 level)

This will be based on Hoffenheim model which was founded in a german village, starting at junior level and now a consistent team in the Bundesliga.

source: khabaronline

Excellent news!! Thank you for sharing.
    He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

These are the only two people who actually care about our youth. The rest of the "Karshenas" come out and just complain and do nothing. What has Azizi done since he quit? Became an assistant manager of Abu Muslem and helped them relegate? Why isn't he doing anything to help our youth like Kia is doing?

Comment

true. With all due respect for Azizi and other legends, they don't seem to engage into anything constructive.
        Our only realistic hopes are Kia, Hash, Mansourian and perhaps Yahya.

Kia is the only one showing interest in grassroots. I hope overcome the stupid bureaucratic hurdles and gets some support.
        That's where people like hedayati need to invest their money instead of meaningless estil azin which vanished overnight.

Comment

No denying in our talent so hopefully first of many.

Comment

I always had thought about this, if our former players (that are not coaching in IPL or so) start something like this, but all with the same trainings and structure..
            For example Kia in Tehran, Bagheri in Tabriz, Azizi in Mashad, Rahman Rezaei in Esfahan, Tahami in Ahvaz , and and and..
            Im sure there would be few national players coming out of those schools within 10 - 15 years.

Comment

Respect to Kia. I hope Karimi do something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Respect to Kia. I hope Karimi do something like that.
                He's too lazy to do that. He hated football and the only reason he did was because he was so good at it.

Comment

Wasn't he the brilliant guy that "scouted all of Iran" under some sort of AFC mission and in collaboration with Team Omid under Vingada and said we have no talents?

Comment

BRAVO to Mahdavi Kia!! Both him and Hashemian, ( as well as Mansourian) are the only true three warriors that have really helped or will help our football!... The rest just want to make as much money as they can and retire early....

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                      Wasn't he the brilliant guy that "scouted all of Iran" under some sort of AFC mission and in collaboration with Team Omid under Vingada and said we have no talents?
                      No. That is a misquote.
                      Basically he went to scout and see if they could find any additional players for the U-19 team and in the end he didn't find any additional players. That was it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        No. That is a misquote.
                        Basically he went to scout and see if they could find any additional players for the U-19 team and in the end he didn't find any additional players. That was it.
                        It's still an unseemly statement to make though.

Comment

My hats off to Kia for being who he is (and others that do more than they talk). Damesh garm for truly caring about our football and the future of our young talents. He has played at the highest level and understands what it takes to get our youngsters ready.
                          Last edited by rezabmehr; 04-14-2015, 08:46 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

azizi got fat tho
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Give it 6 months before it dissolves ...
                              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                              X