No announcement yet.

Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure he knew when starting this (as we all did) that such incidences would happen.

One major reason they have been able to do so well is the independent source of funding, either from kia himself or certain sponsors which he has good relationships with, and this has shielded them from a lot of potential BS.

I guess its just a natural reality that has basically existed in our country for the past 100 years (and will continue to do so) of which there are countless, countless examples. While in other societies such claims, once disproven, are quickly met with a firing or equivalent punishment for the accusing party, i think in ours they get promotions and congratulations.

Comment

What disgusting haters we have inside and outside of Iran. This man is doing nothing but trying to help and improve Iran's youth level football, yet disgusting hyenas want to destroy him.

Comment

More on this issue:

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174406...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Complaints are from Paykan, Esteghlal and Iranmehr. Shameful.

Comment

In a shocking decision by the disciplinary committee of the Tehran football council several of Kia FC’s wins in the nojavanan league were declared 3-0 losses instead of wins. The reason being several clubs had complained that Kia FC has a player who is using an older brother’s documents to portray himself as younger than he actually is. Esteghlal is now the league champion.

It’s a long story but Mahdavikia had said they will appeal this and is very upset

I don’t believe someone like Mahdavikia would do this but the amount of disgusting hateful comments by some of the Esteghlal fans has been really nasty to see.

Comment

Apparantly one player named MohammadReza sadra Taher Esmaeil used his brothers ID (10 years younger) named Mohammad sadra Taher Esmaeil to register in the club. My question is how did they allow this to happen? Like no one noticed that this dude is 22 years old?? I'm sure mehdi didn't knew about this and to be fair Other teams had every right to protest and complain about this.

Mahdavikia should be professional and appologize for this.

Kia Fc was fined 10 million toman and the player was banned for 2 years and fined 5 million tomans.

در بخشی از این حکم آمده است: درخصوص شکایت باشگاه*های مهریاران حافظ، پیکان و ایرانمهر علیه آکادمی کیا از سری مسابقات لیگ برتر نوجوانان و شکایت تیم پارس جاوید از آکادمی کیا از سری مسابقات لیگ برتر جوانان مبنی بر اینکه باشگاه کیا از بازیکن غیرمجاز به نام آقای محمد صدرا طاهر اسماعیل با شماره ملی 0928654273 و با تاریخ تولد 1386/08/03 استفاده نموده که نام واقعی آن، محمدرضا طاهر اسماعیل با شماره ملی 092500565 و با تاریخ تولد 78/12/29 بوده که با مشخصات جعلی برادرش محمد صدرا طاهر اسماعیل در مسابقات رسمی و رده سنی نوجوانان و جوانان شرکت داشته که هر دو شناسنامه، صادره از مشهد می*باشند.
            source: https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Apparantly one player named MohammadReza sadra Taher Esmaeil used his brothers ID (10 years younger) named Mohammad sadra Taher Esmaeil to register in the club. My question is how did they allow this to happen? Like no one noticed that this dude is 22 years old?? I'm sure mehdi didn't knew about this and to be fair Other teams had every right to protest and complain about this.

Kia Fc was fined 10 million toman and the player was banned for 2 years and fined 5 million tomans.

Don't believe everything you read.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Don’t believe everything you read.
                Mahdavikia has nothing to gain by cheating. His teams won many games without this kid. Kia academy is being punished because it has many enemies.

He’s also said the brothers are willing to go any sort of physical testing (MRI) to confirm age.

Comment

its already been exposed as totally fake, the player in question literally played 4 matches out of the entire league and didnt score a goal (or maybe scored 1?). That age group has 11-12 national team players - why jeopardize their entire program for one random kid who hardly played?, and fc kia test all their players prior to joining with the same bone tests used by our national teams going to official AFC/FIFA competitions.

They also have been trying to do this for years. Jealous losers who never gave a rats ass about their youth teams like SS and PP.

Comment

Mahdavi kia is a national treasure and my childhood legend and i Love him. He is also a role model to many people around the world.
                    I was just reporting what the news websites have posted. In the article its given both of their (cart melli numbers).

Kia Fc have also posted on their instagram denying the allegation and opposing the verdict. They've asked for DNA check and MRI.

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    Don't believe everything you read.

Comment

What kind of a society have we become that we actually have to give a physical exam to a child to prove his age? I mean WTF. We have become such a bassakwards culture. So sad! 🤦🏻

Comment

Hey, we're still doing relatively well compared to some societies:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1833166.html

Comment

This segment of yesterday's Footballe Bartar interview is enough to prove that the officials responsible for the decision lack competence and empathy: "One of Kia's players is Balochi, he is not even Iranian."

He even said that an overage player doesn't need a bone test, because his age can be recognized with a naked eye.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 04-27-2021, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Not read this thread in a while and I’m disgusted by what I am reading. Those hypocrites in the IFF and other club set ups, the same ones who will be busy complaining if we don’t qualify for the next World Cup whilst trying to ruin a brilliant set up by one of our greatest ever players. Shame on them, let them bitch and moan whilst they drink their doogh, I hope Mehdi perseveres through this because he will only bring good things.

Comment

Is this an IFF Issue or a Tehran football council issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Is this an IFF Issue or a Tehran football council issue ?
                                My bad, he's a member of Tehran's Heyate Football

Comment

Working...
                                X