• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    How high do you rate Mojtaba Fakhrian?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
      How high do you rate Mojtaba Fakhrian?

He used to play for Peykan U15 and was top goalscorer before moving to Kia.

He is now playing for Kia U17 and Kia u19 and play well. At this stage he is physically stronger than Yadegar Rostami but less skillful.
      He is as good as Amin Doostali who play for U16 & U17 Kia

Mujtaba: back row, third from Left
      Yadegar : front row 2nd from left

Comment

Mahdavikia is doing something for Iranian football that has never happened before with Kia FC.

These players are going to grow into a group of footballers in a league of their own. The fundamentals that our youth within Iran miss out on. The U-7 through U-16 stages of football which are important stages in developing a more complete player and Kia FC is doing this.

Kia FC is basically a project that can finally prove to us Iranian football fans that Iranian talent exists and THIS is what COULD happen if we had a better football system in Iran. Kia FC if proven to be successful can shed a light for us and show us that we CAN continue to do this for the next talented group of kids Mahdavikia’s club/company finds for Iran.

Mehdi Mahdavikia is doing Iran a HUGE favor and he’s so humble that he doesn’t peep a single word about (meaning to boast or show off). Mahdavikia is one of my favorite Iranian people out there who is doing it for the love he has for his countries football. It’s real, it’s his passion, there’s no fake intentions about it.

I love it. I hope that both Mahdavikia and his project are successful. I also wish that Kia FC continues to grow, Mahdavikia would gain a lot of money so he can invest into his baby project (which I’m sure he’s already doing).

Comment

He used to play for Peykan U15 and was top goalscorer before moving to Kia.

He is now playing for Kia U17 and Kia u19 and play well. At this stage he is physically stronger than Yadegar Rostami but less skillful.
          He is as good as Amin Doostali who play for U16 & U17 Kia

Mujtaba: back row, third from Left
          Yadegar : front row 2nd from left
          I never see news about Kia under 19. How are they doing?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            I never see news about Kia under 19. How are they doing?
            Kia started with U + 12 , U13, U14 , U15. Then as players grow up and Academy got popular and successful, they moved to U16 and now u17.

Their U14 & U16 play at Iranian leagues, and they advanced for last round
            U14 : 4 teams to play for Championship , Kia, Foulad , Sepahan and Tractor
            U16 : Foulad, Albadr , Kia and Mes will play for Championship.

U17 play in Tehran league. There are 4 groups and Kia is on top of group 4.
            Their U17 is the same as U19.

Kia U17-19

Offensive line:

Doostali is # 20
            Fakhrian is # 9
            Ghorbani is # 10
            Last edited by St_Mark; 02-02-2020, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Kia started with U + 12 , U13, U14 , U15. Then as players grow up and Academy got popular and successful, they moved to U16 and now u17.

Their U14 & U16 play at Iranian leagues, and they advanced for last round
              U14 : 4 teams to play for Championship , Kia, Foulad , Sepahan and Tractor
              U16 : Foulad, Albadr , Kia and Mes will play for Championship.

U17 play in Tehran league. There are 4 groups and Kia is on top of group 4.
              Their U17 is the same as U19.

Kia U17-19

Offensive line:

Doostali is # 20
              Fakhrian is # 9
              Ghorbani is # 10
              Today Fakhrian scored another 2 goals

Comment

I managed to scout them for several days. There's one player who looks head and shoulders above the rest in term of football iq, agressivity, control of the midfield. Its alireza sharifi from their u14 or u15 team.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

they are first in every age group they have a team. Since I started following their results I think only maybe or 3 times in total across all age groups I have seen they lost a game. One was Paykan who always give them a good match, and the other was quite recent, u15's losing to doustimehr academy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B78jP4mjO25/

Doustimehr actually helped kia start his academy. He is also doing great work and taking the team to tournaments in turkey, asia, etc. Hopefully Fc KIA and Doustimehr become the breeding grounds for our new talent to go along with traditional likes of foolad, sepahan, saipa.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    they are first in every age group they have a team. Since I started following their results I think only maybe or 3 times in total across all age groups I have seen they lost a game. One was Paykan who always give them a good match, and the other was quite recent, u15's losing to doustimehr academy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B78jP4mjO25/

Doustimehr actually helped kia start his academy. He is also doing great work and taking the team to tournaments in turkey, asia, etc. Hopefully Fc KIA and Doustimehr become the breeding grounds for our new talent to go along with traditional likes of foolad, sepahan, saipa.
                    Yes, indeed, they're doing a huge favour to our football. You know the worst thing is the moftkhori that IFF is doing. They're not helping, supporting them as they should do but they are waiting for the rewards from these academies.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                      Yes, indeed, they're doing a huge favour to our football. You know the worst thing is the moftkhori that IFF is doing. They're not helping, supporting them as they should do but they are waiting for the rewards from these academies.

It is a real stupid move for IFF. They could very easily with just a bit of planning co-opt Doustimehr and KIA academies and make a new national academy system (ala Uruguay, France , etc). This system could run parallel to existing club system where we have strong traditional talent producers Sepahan, Foolad, Saipa.

With about 8-10 ( I would even be happy with 2 in tehran, 2 in Jonoob, 2 in shomal, one in azerbaijan area, and one in shiraz or something) of these academies located strategically in different regions of the country, we could eliminate reliance on golchini system (which other countries use as well, but not as effective as national academy model), and introduce a fundamental style of play, training methods, that would become inherent to our football all the way thru the national team. And it would represent a great opportunity to get coaches involved at the youth level with reasonable salaries, equipment, support. PLus it would give national setup a wayyyyy more intimate understanding of the players, available talents, weaknesses, etc as their is a unified base of coaches around country who have worked with the many of the same players that have made it to youth national team setups and eventually national team, help improve their weaknesses, etc so when we get to big tournaments everybody knows each other and coach is totally aware of his options and their strengths and weaknesses.

The govt support of foolad, sepahan, etc can continue as is with some additional funds the clubs could generate themselves/incentives for number of academy prospects.

If you wonder why we cannot consistently produce certain types of players (technical creative midfielders, players with great lung capacity, ball playing CBs, etc) this is a real potential solution. Tabarez of uruguay introduced it there some time ago because he was tired of the stereotypical uruguayan "gaucho" type players, especially midfielders who were just overly aggressive and fouled to compensate for lack of technique. AFter they introduced new national academy model. they produced the likes of Valverde (star for real madrid now) Bentancur (juventus) who came through the national academies and form basis of midfield, along with torreira (arsenal) who came from outside national academy from regular club academy.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                        I managed to scout them for several days. There's one player who looks head and shoulders above the rest in term of football iq, agressivity, control of the midfield. Its alireza sharifi from their u14 or u15 team.

U14
                        Sharifi No 8
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 02-02-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Tomorrow FC Kia Under 15 - Esteghlal Under 15

Comment

U15 TEHRAN PREMIER LEAGUE

ESTEGHLAL 0 - 2 FCKIA

Comment

FC Kia Under 17 - MAHAN TANDIS Under 17 8-0

Mojtaba Fakhrian 3 goals today!

Comment

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else but I just read on GolBezan that recently Ghasem Mahdavikia, brother of Mehdi and a coach at the Academy died. May he rest in peace and my condolences to his family.

Comment

Working...
                                X