Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    Rofl!! But I don't think anyone got it!
    He is referring to the battle between Iran and the Arabs where our history started to go down the drain with the Arab expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
      3. Mosalman , has yet received no offer from Foolad to extend contract, he claims to have 2/3 other offers from teams in IPL. Some Rumours going around the he will join Mansourian (at Esteghlal or Naft?) - Varzesh3
      Mosalman would be a great addition for Naft especially in the ACL. The core of this Naft team needs to stay together, Mansourian included at least 1 more season, heyfeh

Comment

It's the worst time for Naft to fall apart
        Remember Zob Ahan 2011 and Sepahan 2012 who lost a lot of their vital players prior to the ACL QF

Comment

Reza: Qatar was really enjoyable!

- I don't know which team I will play for next season, but I have to go back to Charlton as I have one more year left on my contract

- I might play for an European team next season or an Arab team

- Al-Wakrah is interested in extending my contract but we haven't talked yet

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1243666...B0%D8%B4%D8%AA!

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
            Reza: $$$ were really enjoyable!

- I don't know which team I will play for next season, but I have to go back to Charlton as I have one more year left on my contract

- I might play for an European team next season or an Arab team

- Al-Wakrah is interested in extending my contract but we haven't talked yet

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1243666...B0%D8%B4%D8%AA!
            Corrected!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Mosalman would be a great addition for Naft especially in the ACL. The core of this Naft team needs to stay together, Mansourian included at least 1 more season, heyfeh
              I disagree, Mosalman doesn't play with passion and imo, passion has been a vital part of Nafts success. I agree that Mosalman has a lot of talent but, I'm not sure if he can utilise it..

Comment

Transfer News Today:

1. The Qatari's don't want any of the Iranian players except Jabbari, the rest are getting 'deported' from QSL (Seems to be BS, because some reporting Montazeri is set to replace Seyed Jalal at Al-Ahli). - Iran Varzeshi

2. Tadeu is not willing to terminate his contract with Perspolis (contract is 1.5 years) even though Branko doesn't want him. - Varzesh11

3. Gucci is returning to Charlton since he still has a contract with them. (He might get loaned out to another club again). He has also stated "I have no plans to play in the IPL" - Shafaqna Sport

4. Vouria Ghafouri has denied the rumours that someone from Esteghlal had reached out to him in regards to a transfer for next season. - 90

+ Not really transfer news but Sepahan and Zenit have reached an agreement to play a friendly match in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                  Transfer News Today:

1. The Qatari's don't want any of the Iranian players except Jabbari, the rest are getting 'deported' from QSL (Seems to be BS, because some reporting Montazeri is set to replace Seyed Jalal at Al-Ahli). - Iran Varzeshi

2. Tadeu is not willing to terminate his contract with Perspolis (contract is 1.5 years) even though Branko doesn't want him. - Varzesh11

3. Gucci is returning to Charlton since he still has a contract with them. (He might get loaned out to another club again). He has also stated "I have no plans to play in the IPL" - Shafaqna Sport

4. Vouria Ghafouri has denied the rumours that someone from Esteghlal had reached out to him in regards to a transfer for next season. - 90

+ Not really transfer news but Sepahan and Zenit have reached an agreement to play a friendly match in the coming weeks.
                  I posted about this in the Persian Gulf Legionnaires thread recently.

I had a feeling that Qatar would get rid of all the Iranian players now that we're not in direct competition with them in AC or WC. They wasted our players' potential and their money enough. I don't see Gucci or Dejagah or Shojaei in Qatar next season. Most likely, they will either go to Iran, another PG country like Kuwait, or possibly back to second divisions of England. Possible we will see Dejagah back at Fulham and Gucci back at Charlton, but I see it as unlikely as both have a taste of that $$$ now.

Comment

Taremi doesn't have a real offer from Europe. Stop being so gullible. At most, he has a trial offer where he has to go out and prove himself. No Pro club in EU is gonna offer an unproven commodity like Taremi a contract without seeing if he can hold his own against European talents. We have had guys better than him like Khalatabri get rejected after their trials.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                      No Pro club in EU is gonna offer an unproven commodity like Taremi a contract without seeing if he can hold his own against European talents.
                      Were Jahanbakhsh or Azmoun proven?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Were Jahanbakhsh or Azmoun proven?
                        Those two were discovered by club scouts in international youth tournaments. They came through a different system. More importantly, they were recruited for their potential. At 22, nobody is giving Taremi a contract for his potential. They will be looking for his utility.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          بازیکن بزرگسال سهمیه تیم های لیگ برتر

خوزستان اسپورت- رئیس کمیته نقل و انتقالات سازمان لیگ از آغاز هم زمان نقل و انتقالات لیگ برتر و لیگ دسته اول فوتبال از روز 12 خرداد خبر داد.

به گزارش خوزستان اسپورت و به نقل از فارس، مصطفی شهبازی در مورد زمان دقیق نقل و انتقالات لیگ برتر فوتبال، گفت: طبق آئین نامه، نقل و انتقالات لیگ برتر و لیگ دسته اول از روز 12 خردادماه یعنی یک روز پس از برگزاری فینال جام حذفی آغاز می شود و روز 30 تیرماه نیز نقل و انتقالات لیگ برتر به پایان می رسد اما زمان نقل و انتقالات لیگ دسته اول ممکن است 10 روز دیگر ادامه پیدا کند. زیرا نقل و انتقالات تا 10 روز قبل از شروع مسابقات باید به پایان برسد.

وی در مورد وضعیت سهمیه بازیکنان برای فصل آینده، گفت:

هر باشگاه مثل فصل گذشته 18

بازیکن بزرگسال
                          بازیکن زیر 23 سال
                          بازیکن از تیم های پایه

می تواند به خدمت بگیرد. در مورد بازیکن خارجی هم هر باشگاه می تواند
                          3 بازیکن غیر آسیایی و یک بازیکن آسیایی جذب کند.

از سویی دیگر جذب ب
                          ازیکنان ژاپنی در لیگ برتر ایران آزاد است و هر باشگاه می تواند برای رقابت های لیگ برتر ایران هر تعداد بازیکن ژاپنی که می خواهد جذب کند اما در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا همان قانون 3+1 باید رعایت شود.

شهبازی تصریح کرد: حضور بازیکنان ایرانی در لیگ ژاپن هم آزاد است و بازیکنان ایرانی بدون اینکه سهمیه محسوب شوند می توانند به تیم های ژاپنی بروند.
                          this is great, I would have done it differently tho, IF I were in charge I would have done this:

15 veteran players
                          11 U-23 players
                          9 Youth players

1 Asian (Has to be national player with at least 20 caps)
                          3 Non-Asian players (No goal keepers, players had to have represented at U-23 of their country)

-------------------
                          Lower Divisions:

same as above except NO FOREIGN PLAYERS

--------------------

I would also say this as well:

+All players should have a 3 year contract, no exception except foreign players.
                          +All coaches should have a 3 year contract as well, both foreign and national
                          +No Coach can manage the same team in the span of 6 years!! (this will keep recycling of useless coaches at the minimum)
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

To all of you who really believe Qatar wants to get rid of our players: just wait and see the transfers, when we get grouped with them for the next WCQ stage...

Comment

Branko's "buy" list revealed:
                              -Mehrdad Jamaati (LB) - Foolad
                              -Ramin Rezaeian (RB) - Rah Ahan
                              -Alireza Ezatti (CM) - Naft Tehran
                              -Kamal Kamyabinia (CM) - Naft Tehran
                              -Karim Ansarifard (ST) - Osasuna
                              -Esmaeil Sharifat (ST) - Foolad
                              -Unnamed Brazilian to replace Gabriel
                              -Unnamed Argentinian

Comment

Sepahans List: