The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Daei at least tried to have a decent club career. The man played in the Champion's League for goodness sake.
    From what some of daie's close friends have told me, It's actually quite the opposite.

Daie didn't know any better and used to leave his teams for TM matches that were not on FIFA days. If I'm not mistaken at the time there were no rules or regulations against players leaving for national team matches at the time so as soon as Daie was beginning to gel and stand out in training sessions he would leave to be with TM. So in that perspective he wasn't exactly trying, not because he didn't want to be successful in Europe, but because he didn't know any better and loved TM so much.

Not saying Daie didn't have a good club year....given the circumstances he actually had a very good one and could have/should have stayed longer, like you said he did play in the CL....if only he would've Perseus it even longer....heif.

About Gucci though, I honestly think that at this point, after spending a year in Persian gulf leagues he might as well come to Iran. Europe doesn't seem likely (although I would say it still is realistic given he is a product of Dutch football and has spent every year aside from this past season in Europe) at this time given we haven't heard of any interest anywhere.....a team like Sepahan, Naft or Zob Ahan could go from being a PGL powerhouse to continental powerhouse with the addition of a player of his calibour and work rate.

As for taremi I think rugs hit the nail on the head. He will be just another brohani and we'll all look at his flashes of brilliance and wonder what that could have became if he had gone to Europe. I hope sharifi doesn't make the same mistake it seems like mehdi is about to make.

BTW for those interested, take a look at taremi's Instagram and check out the comments from fans he's been getting. Good to see there are a lot of ppl begging him not to go to Qatar although I don't think it will change his mind if he genuinely wants to go.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Boro Holland Mehdi Taremi!

Comment

I really hope Taremi makes the correct decision for his development or he will become another Kazemian, Madanchi, Borhani, etc who didn't live up to high potential. I'm just hoping the sarbazi doesn't interfere like it did for Ansarifard who is the biggest waste of talent in our country's history. Ansarifard was the dubbed the "next Daei" and was being linked with quality clubs like Dortmund, Everton. Unfortunately, his sarbazi issues held him back and was forced to play for Saipa, Perspolis, and Tractor. Even though he is at Osasuna now, its a bit too late and now he is washed up. Hope Taremi and other young talents don't fall under that route.

Comment

Taremi's case is just bazaar garmi for a better contract at PP.

Comment

the usual rumour "clubs from holland, turkey, england" seems fishy for me, specially because any name isn't given

Comment

Transfer news today:

1. According to Taremi's agent the offer from Al-Qadsia (Kuwait) stands the highest at $1.2m and Lekhwiya is second with $700k. Apparently, representatives of the Kuwaiti club will be heading to Iran today to negotiate. - 90

2. According to sources within Esteghlal, Taghavi the former Esteghlal Captain who is currently in London, is negotiating with the club to replace Ghalenoie (This guy is on BBC Persian 24/7 are they really going to appointing as manager?) - Khabaronline

3. Mosalman , has yet received no offer from Foolad to extend contract, he claims to have 2/3 other offers from teams in IPL. Some Rumours going around the he will join Mansourian (at Esteghlal or Naft?) - Varzesh3

4. Seyed Jalal Hosseini has also stated that he will most likely play for Perspolis next season - Varzesh11

5. According to various reports, Ghelnoei, Khatibi and Marzban are the most likely candidates to manage Gostaresh Foolad next season.

Comment

So Taremi is gone and we should forget about following his destuction in the soosk gutter. he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                  Transfer news today:

1. According to Taremi's agent the offer from Al-Qadsia (Kuwait) stands the highest at $1.2m and Lekhwiya is second with $700k. Apparently, representatives of the Kuwaiti club will be heading to Iran today to negotiate. - 90

2. According to sources within Esteghlal, Taghavi the former Esteghlal Captain who is currently in London, is negotiating with the club to replace Ghalenoie (This guy is on BBC Persian 24/7 are they really going to appointing as manager?) - Khabaronline

3. Mosalman , has yet received no offer from Foolad to extend contract, he claims to have 2/3 other offers from teams in IPL. Some Rumours going around the he will join Mansourian (at Esteghlal or Naft?) - Varzesh3

4. Seyed Jalal Hosseini has also stated that he will most likely play for Perspolis next season - Varzesh11

5. According to various reports, Ghelnoei, Khatibi and Marzban are the most likely candidates to manage Gostaresh Foolad next season.
                  Merci Keep us updated please
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                    Transfer news today:

Perfect, CQ should exclude Taremi straight from TM if confirmed. I fear Karimi and Nekunam showed the wrong path for iranian players to go to these arab league with the hope to be signed by Bayern or Osasuna after. Oh sorry nowaydays, most of iranians would reject Bayern to stay in qatar

Hosseini could be helpful for Naft in ACL next season.

Comment

بازیکن بزرگسال سهمیه تیم های لیگ برتر

خوزستان اسپورت- رئیس کمیته نقل و انتقالات سازمان لیگ از آغاز هم زمان نقل و انتقالات لیگ برتر و لیگ دسته اول فوتبال از روز 12 خرداد خبر داد.

به گزارش خوزستان اسپورت و به نقل از فارس، مصطفی شهبازی در مورد زمان دقیق نقل و انتقالات لیگ برتر فوتبال، گفت: طبق آئین نامه، نقل و انتقالات لیگ برتر و لیگ دسته اول از روز 12 خردادماه یعنی یک روز پس از برگزاری فینال جام حذفی آغاز می شود و روز 30 تیرماه نیز نقل و انتقالات لیگ برتر به پایان می رسد اما زمان نقل و انتقالات لیگ دسته اول ممکن است 10 روز دیگر ادامه پیدا کند. زیرا نقل و انتقالات تا 10 روز قبل از شروع مسابقات باید به پایان برسد.

وی در مورد وضعیت سهمیه بازیکنان برای فصل آینده، گفت:

هر باشگاه مثل فصل گذشته 18

بازیکن بزرگسال
                      بازیکن زیر 23 سال
                      بازیکن از تیم های پایه

می تواند به خدمت بگیرد. در مورد بازیکن خارجی هم هر باشگاه می تواند
                      3 بازیکن غیر آسیایی و یک بازیکن آسیایی جذب کند.

از سویی دیگر جذب ب
                      ازیکنان ژاپنی در لیگ برتر ایران آزاد است و هر باشگاه می تواند برای رقابت های لیگ برتر ایران هر تعداد بازیکن ژاپنی که می خواهد جذب کند اما در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا همان قانون 3+1 باید رعایت شود.

شهبازی تصریح کرد: حضور بازیکنان ایرانی در لیگ ژاپن هم آزاد است و بازیکنان ایرانی بدون اینکه سهمیه محسوب شوند می توانند به تیم های ژاپنی بروند.

Comment

From what I've seen on Taghavi's Instagram he's currently working at the England FA if I'm not mistaken??

Comment

^^^ That's interesting. It looks like Kaffashian finally did something useful - sign a mutual agreement with Japan for exchange of players.

Re: Taremi, if he must take money over development, I hope he at least takes the Lekhwiya offer. He'll have a chance to play in two consecutive ACL's, starting the quarterfinals in a few months. That should at least give him more exposure to the outside world.

P.S. Apparently someone leaked the 5 picks for EsEs coaching position for next year on their site. They are: Mansourian, Mazloomi, Karimi (Firouz), Namjoo-motlagh and Zarrincheh.

Also, Ando has expressed interest to play outside Iran next season and said he has a few offers without providing any specifics.

Comment

an Iranian playing for al qadsia? great

Comment

Sand on Taremi's head if he goes to Algooz at this young age.

Also, could there be a chance of Ando going back to Europe? The thought of that sends shivers done my spine
                              Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                                an Iranian playing for al qadsia? great
                                Rofl!! But I don't think anyone got it!
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X