No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi could grow a LOT if he went to Europe, especially in holland. He would be very stupid to reject them.....I hope he makes the right choice.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

another off season CLOWN show is upon us. another season of ridiculous offers and counter offers. Another season of signing a "white sheet" with one team and turning around and signing a "real contract" with another team and a last min signing and finger print at the "Hayate football" with yet another team in a totally different city!!

Please do not look too much into this Circus Show that is unregulated and out of control too much til the last day of the off season when everyone is actually scrambling to get their finger prints in the Hayat e football.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        another off season CLOWN show is upon us. another season of ridiculous offers and counter offers. Another season of signing a "white sheet" with one team and turning around and signing a "real contract" with another team and a last min signing and finger print at the "Hayate football" with yet another team in a totally different city!!

Please do not look too much into this Circus Show that is unregulated and out of control too much til the last day of the off season when everyone is actually scrambling to get their finger prints in the Hayat e football.
        Sadly, you are right. Most of the European offers are made up by their agents in order to get publicity and raise the value of the player.
        I'm still waiting for Azmoun to go to Arsenal...

Comment

As sad as it sounds, I think Taremi would benefit joining any of those teams than staying in Perspolis. I really want him to go to Holland and develop his game like Jahanbakhsh and improve his chances for a Team Melli spot couple years down the road once Gucci slows down.

Comment

So if Rahmati takes over Beiranvand, then Naft should be in good shape. Rahmati is still one of the best GK in Iran and did good for a bad Peykan team. I'm hoping Beiranvand stays at Naft or goes to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              As sad as it sounds, I think Taremi would benefit joining any of those teams than staying in Perspolis. I really want him to go to Holland and develop his game like Jahanbakhsh and improve his chances for a Team Melli spot couple years down the road once Gucci slows down.
              Taremi doesn't have JB mentality so he can be only decent in Holland, but still it is better than joining some Al something club. Gucci is in decline. I bet If we had another coach he was not even invited to team.

Comment

Taremi still has guts and confidence for the way he played against Arabs in 100000 stadium. The potential is there if given the right opportunity. Either Branko can fix PP or he can go Europe to NEC and replace JB over there.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                  I come to see 2/3 new pages in this thread, excited about possibly a new transfer, only to find members bickering. please don't spam this thread with irrelevant arguing.
                  Amen.
                  Last edited by persianpopinjay; 05-29-2015, 05:34 PM.
                  Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    So if Rahmati takes over Beiranvand, then Naft should be in good shape. Rahmati is still one of the best GK in Iran and did good for a bad Peykan team. I'm hoping Beiranvand stays at Naft or goes to Europe.
                    I don't think Rahmati will be taking over Beiranvand at Naft...?
                    Shah Abbas was referring to the contenders for the Tractor GK spot, which are Beiranvand and then Rahmati respectively.
                    Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Taremi could grow a LOT if he went to Europe, especially in holland. He would be very stupid to reject them.....I hope he makes the right choice.
                      Taremi would destroy himself severely if he turns down offers like that, best to go while there's still potential for development rather than chasing money in the lowly QSL.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                        Exactly my reaction. Apparently the offer from the Turkish club was $250k while Lekhwiya's offer was $700k
                        Taremi needs to re-watch Jahanbakhsh's interview on navad. I hope AJ speaks to him and change his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Taremi doesn't have JB mentality so he can be only decent in Holland, but still it is better than joining some Al something club. Gucci is in decline. I bet If we had another coach he was not even invited to team.
                          Everyone said the same thing about him before ACL but he saved our asses twice in ACL. He's still an awesome player.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                            Everyone said the same thing about him before ACL but he saved our asses twice in ACL. He's still an awesome player.
                            Honestly I could care less about Gucci's club career. He is a lot like Ali Daei in a sense where he doesn't/didn't have a fantastic club career but would consistently perform for us in TM.

Comment

Honestly I could care less about Gucci's club career. He is a lot like Ali Daei in a sense where he doesn't/didn't have a fantastic club career but would consistently perform for us in TM.
                              I would put this way. Both Gucci and Ali Daie got popular because of their great performances in Team Melli. However Ali Daie played in Bundesliga for 5 years and even though he didn't score that many goals while playing there, he certainly did have a better club career than Gucci.

Comment

Daei at least tried to have a decent club career. The man played in the Champion's League for goodness sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X