Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    so any new transfer rumors? I saw on Instagram that Gabriel was likely gone from Perspolis
    He left Iran after being accused of faking injuries (which is nonsense of course)

Comment

Some Transfer news:

1. Hamed Lak will be definitely leaving Tiraxtur. According to Varzesh 11, due to Beiranvand's Sarbazi issue, he is the most likely replacement, if not then Rahmati.

2. Taremi has 4 foreign offers. 2 are from Europe and 2 are Persian Gulf teams. One is a team from Holland and the other from Turkey. However according to his Agent, the 2 European offers are not high enough, Taremi has a 'good offer' from Lekhwiya and AL QADSIA SC (Kuwait). - 90

3. Branko says 9 players will be leaving Perspolis. According to Dana, the 9 players are: مهدی جعفرپور، رضا خالقی*فر، ژوزف تادئو، مبین میردورقی، مرتضی قدیمی*پور، مسعود همامی، گابریل فرناندو، علی علیپور و بابک حاتمی

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
        2. Taremi has 4 foreign offers. 2 are from Europe and 2 are Persian Gulf teams. One is a team from Holland and the other from Turkey. However according to his Agent, the 2 European offers are not high enough, Taremi has a 'good offer' from Lekhwiya and AL QADSIA SC (Kuwait). - 90
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

3. Branko says 9 players will be leaving Perspolis. According to Dana, the 9 players are: مهدی جعفرپور، رضا خالقی*فر، ژوزف تادئو، مبین میردورقی، مرتضی قدیمی*پور، مسعود همامی، گابریل فرناندو، علی علیپور و بابک حاتمی
          It was a bit strange to see him use Khalighifar in the return game against Al-Hilal, but that decision is even more strange now, knowing that he waned to get rid of him.

Comment

For god's sake don't let Sarbazi ruin Beiranvand's career
            He needs to leave Iran asap

Hopefully the offers Asoen5 and I are giving to European clubs are paying off

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
              Exactly my reaction. Apparently the offer from the Turkish club was $250k while Lekhwiya's offer was $700k

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                It was a bit strange to see him use Khalighifar in the return game against Al-Hilal, but that decision is even more strange now, knowing that he waned to get rid of him.
                Same with Alipour. He used him in every single match while he could've played Abbaszadeh. Now, he is getting rid of the kid while keeping Abbaszadeh

Comment

If taromi cares about money that much at the age of 22 to turn down two European offers then he's probably going nowhere in his footballing career anyway.

Comment

Some players you can just feel that they prefer to stay in Iran, or close to it. If Taremi doesn't take any of his 2 European offers then I'm pretty sure that he's most likely to end up at best as a Borhani 2.0.

The fact that ''the offers weren't high enough'' would make sense if he was 26-27, not at 22

Comment

We should just forget about Taremi if he decides to go to Qatar.

Comment

Some Transfer news:

1. Hamed Lak will be definitely leaving Tiraxtur. According to Varzesh 11, due to Beiranvand's Sarbazi issue, he is the most likely replacement, if not then Rahmati.
                        Although I am a Tractor fan but this is a wrong move for Beiranvand. He should stay away from teams like Tractor, Persepolis, SS because of Hashieh.

Let him go to QSL if he like. But he will kill his future career. The only good point for his is that he is joining a top Qatari team not some end of the table team.

If this is right, there are two names I don't like to leave. Alipour and Gabriel. I wanted to see Noori and Makani leave the team. Specially Makani should be thrown to trash can.

Comment

btw guys, do you remember that incrdibly racist song called arab kosh after Taremi scored vs Al-Nasr? He shared the song on his Instagram account

Iranian players are so clueless..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            btw guys, do you remember that incrdibly racist song called arab kosh after Taremi scored vs Al-Nasr? He shared the song on his Instagram account

Did he? I havent't found anything on his Instagram page (9mehdi.taremi9)

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

Source?
                              I don't think Taremi would ever do that, since he is from Bushehr.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Did he? I havent't found anything on his Instagram page (9mehdi.taremi9)
                                ops my bad, that was apparently a fan page, sorry Mehdi..

Comment

Working...
                                X