The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    No need to write logically and speak intelligently to this dude bro, it was all funny reading his post before but it seems like he's absolutely mental
    Dude has been here a long time and from what I recall is a nice guy and all, but he can't post a single thing without mentioning our names

Comment

Lol at the over the computer diagnosing by ZJoon. It was obviously a joke, and of course I'm a major troll because of 1 post. Ghermez Agha thinks I'm a troll because I was talking bad of IPL and Persepolis... Interesting. I'm sure if I were talking up IPL in the same sarcastic tone, I wouldn't be a troll?

I've been picking on you two recently for 1 reason, and 1 reason only. Every single time a nice guy named KIARASH posts something about foreign players, you two come out of nowhere to belittle his ideas. Like, "Ooooo he plays in 4th division England..."

You guys hide behind the fact that your opinion is a popular one on these boards. People like Ghermez Agha who have the same opinion as you will think me and Kiarash are the trolls.

Have you read ZJoon's last 100 posts, Ghermez Agha? Seriously. The guy is sarcastic in every post and often belittling people. Yet I'm the troll to you. Seriously there is a problem on these boards. It took long enough to ban clipsport. I think many actually supported him, because his views were so ridiculous and narrow minded. He was the Bill O'Reilly or Rush Limbaugh of PFDC. Kiarash is too nice to try and dahan be dahan with you two, but I don't care. You guys need to be called out occasionally, and if that makes me Mariz or whatever, fine. You two are just as Mariz as me, but you have Kiarash's name in your mouth first. Kiarash is a good dude and nice guy, and he never seems to fight with anyone, but you two and clipsport. You guys are in a great company sharing that distinction with clipsport.

So yes, I am Mariz. Thank you all for your diagnoses. Even with the sarcasm tag, you guys still take it seriously. Think about how that makes you all seem. There is truth to what I said, but it was an obvious exaggeration. Sorry it disagreed with what you personally think Ghermez Agha. Let's ask Webmaster if I am a troll. I've been a productive member here for years. Don't accuse me of being a troll. I can call you many names based on some of your posts that I don't agree with, but I don't.

Grow up, a lot of you, and take a joke. Kiarash is supposed to take the jokes and ridicule for his opinions, why can't ZJoon and Camran. They can't handle a taste of their own medicine?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Lol at the over the computer diagnosing by ZJoon. It was obviously a joke, and of course I'm a major troll because of 1 post. Ghermez Agha thinks I'm a troll because I was talking bad of IPL and Persepolis... Interesting. I'm sure if I were talking up IPL in the same sarcastic tone, I wouldn't be a troll?
        I've been picking on you two recently for 1 reason, and 1 reason only. Every single time a nice guy named KIARASH posts something about foreign players, you two come out of nowhere to belittle his ideas. Like, "Ooooo he plays in 4th division England..."
        You guys hide behind the fact that your opinion is a popular one on these boards. People like Ghermez Agha who have the same opinion as you will think me and Kiarash are the trolls.
        Have you read ZJoon's last 100 posts, Ghermez Agha? Seriously. The guy is sarcastic in every post and often belittling people. Yet I'm the troll to you. Seriously there is a problem on these boards. It took long enough to ban clipsport. I think many actually supported him, because his views were so ridiculous and narrow minded. He was the Bill O'Reilly or Rush Limbaugh of PFDC. Kiarash is too nice to try and dahan be dahan with you two, but I don't care. You guys need to be called out occasionally, and if that makes me Mariz or whatever, fine. You two are just as Mariz as me, but you have Kiarash's name in your mouth first. Kiarash is a good dude and nice guy, and he never seems to fight with anyone, but you two and clipsport. You guys are in a great company sharing that distinction with clipsport.
        So yes, I am Mariz. Thank you all for your diagnoses. Even with the sarcasm tag, you guys still take it seriously. Think about how that makes you all seem. There is truth to what I said, but it was an obvious exaggeration. Sorry it disagreed with what you personally think Ghermez Agha. Let's ask Webmaster if I am a troll. I've been a productive member here for years. Don't accuse me of being a troll. I can call you many names based on some of your posts that I don't agree with, but I don't.
        Grow up, a lot of you, and take a joke. Kiarash is supposed to take the jokes and ridicule for his opinions, why can't ZJoon and Camran. They can't handle a taste of their own medicine?
        what the fuck man

Comment

Dude you seems a little worked out recently take a chill pill and relax.

Comment

No need to write logically and speak intelligently to this dude bro, it was all funny reading his posts before but it seems like he's absolutely mental I guess we find all kinds of weirdos over the internet
            Btw, thank you for this quote ZJoon. I never insult you personally by calling you unintelligent or a weirdo. I'm not as low as to call you personal names, and I won't even be like clipsport and report you or anything. I don't care. I'll let our ways of communicating speak for themselves.

I poke fun at your football opinions, in a sarcastic way. You sit here and write out a long sarcastic post essentially calling me mentally ill for a joke post, and then proceed to call me "absolutely mental" imply I'm unintelligent, and a weirdo.

Just cause I poked fun at your soccer opinions?? Take a look at my response to an insult in comparison to ZJoons and call me a troll again, Ghermez Agha.

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

You're not okay dude, sorry. At the end of the day you are frustrated as fvck and we on the other hand are sitting here laughing, chill.

Now stop derailing this thread.

Comment

You're not okay dude, sorry. At the end of the day you are frustrated as fvck and we on the other hand are sitting here laughing, chill.

Now stop derailing this thread.
                Okay, I'll be the bigger person in this situation. You obviously couldn't take my joke and sarcasm about your football opinions and the way you sound when I read your posts to Kiarash. I'll take your personal jabs and insults. Feel free to write "what the fuck" or something brilliant to evade talking to me reasonably, I won't respond. A true troll I am. Trying to reason with you guys and you post "Der what the fuck bro!!!" and short nothings like your last post, and I'm the troll.

Now let's get back to discussion, don't derail by responding. <This is you fyi. Typical troll bait move. Insult, and then tell everyone to get back on topic.

Comment

Both sides please stop for a moment. and walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Both sides please stop for a moment. and walk away.
                    Do you have some mental trauma towards arguments? It seems like every time people have differences you try to make peace. Nothing wrong with some differentiation of opinions sometimes.

Comment

I come to see 2/3 new pages in this thread, excited about possibly a new transfer, only to find members bickering. please don't spam this thread with irrelevant arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        Do you have some mental trauma towards arguments? It seems like every time people have differences you try to make peace. Nothing wrong with some differentiation of opinions sometimes.
                        Oh Kumbaya my lord! Kumbaya Kumbaya

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          He's right, it was a waste of time. I made a dumb joke and we were just wasting space and breath after that.

Comment

So many inaccuracies In this post that 100% proves my point of you letting your uncontrolled emotions get in the way of your ability to debate with others here, and I'll point it out for you crystal clearly:

- I by no means think you're a troll because of your opinion on the IPL and Persepolis.....I gave you that label because you went out of your way to spam this thread with a lengthy sarcastic post that is totally unnecessary. So that's a fail in comprehending my reason for bringing that up.

- I have seen Z joons posts. He can be sarcastic but he knows where the line is.....he won't blatantly come out of nowhere on a thread and just poke fun at two members like you did.

- don't throw words in my mouth. I never even came close to calling kiarash a troll as I never would. For your information some of his family is close friends of my fathers so I actually personally know him and consider him as a close friend of mine, so giant screw up on that one too lol.

- if you knew anything about my opinions, you'd know I've been highly critical of the IPL in the past and in complete favor of all the foreign based players CQ has introduced or attempted to introduce. Nazari and Beitashour for example is two guys I'm a big fan of that they don't like so again, that's another way for you to know I'm not biased or whatever you're thinking.

On the contrary,

- 100% agreed about clipsport. As I've mentioned before I was the very first person here to call him out and even went as far as to PM several mods trying to ban this fool right after he joined as I knew he was here only to troll.

I'm not trying to get in the middle of any beef you have with carman or Zjoon for whatever reason, it's the fact that you went out of your way to make a totally irrelevant post out of absolutely nowhere because of a prior disagreement. There should be no place for that here be it if you do it, I do it, Zjoon, camran, whoever.....I hold anyone and everyone to that standard here so please get this crazy idea of yours out of your head please. Take everyone's advice who's telling you to chill, you're not being rational whatsoever.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Okay bro, you're right, relax. It's done, we've finished bickering hours ago.

Comment

so any new transfer rumors? I saw on Instagram that Gabriel was likely gone from Perspolis

Comment

Working...
                                X