The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    So, whats going to happen with Haghighi?
    Is not my player
    I really dnt know, he is talk with Taha last week, because Haghighi not like travel alone and ask to Taha to travel together, and Taha ask witch team he gonna play, and he said dnt know but now difficult stay in Portugal, because is in last year contract, and Rubin want to sell not loan, and portuguese clubs before like Alireza because is from national team and can have him loan, remember that he make well this season but performance for Penafiel is really bad.
    Hope he not back to Iran, and continue in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
      Is not my player
      I really dnt know, he is talk with Taha last week, because Haghighi not like travel alone and ask to Taha to travel together, and Taha ask witch team he gonna play, and he said dnt know but now difficult stay in Portugal, because is in last year contract, and Rubin want to sell not loan, and portuguese clubs before like Alireza because is from national team and can have him loan, remember that he make well this season but performance for Penafiel is really bad.
      yeah, so it all depends on who Rubin is selling him to.

Comment

With all respect, I humbly say my opinion in this matter.

Transfer is good when they are solid players and move to good teams not some 2nd division team or end of table in lower European leagues. Our talents need to establish themselves in Iran and next leave for Europe. For example JB was our u21 captain and one of our promising talents when he joined NEC, and it took him a lot of effort to shine. Ezatollahi is also the same but he is still far from shining in La Liga. Young talents moving to Europe can be a gamble for them too, if they join the wrong club like Haghighi or Ansarifard. It also ruins their future if they are bench warmers all the times. Ramin is a very good player. I hope he moves to Dutch or German league instead of Portuguese leagues. Spanish and Portuguese league are not welcoming to Iranian talents. Once Shojai and Neko were playing great there but not anymore. I prefer German, Dutch, English, or French leagues above Spanish 2nd or Portuguese 1st division.

2nd division British (Premier is 1st) or German leagues (if Bundesliga is 1st) are better than 1st division Portuguese or 2nd division Spanish leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          With I respect, I humbly say my opinion in this matter.

Transfer is good when they are solid playesr and move to good teams not some 2nd division team or end of table in lower European leagues. Our talents need to establish themselves in Iran and next leave for Europe. For example JB was our u21 captain and one of our promising talents when he joined NEC, and it took him a lot of effort to shine. Ezatollahi is also the same but he is still far from shining in La Liga. Young talents moving to Europe can be a gamble for them to if they join the wrong club like Haghigi or Ansarifard. It also ruins their future if they are bench warmers all the times. Ramin is a very good player. I hope he moves to Dutch or German league instead of Portuguese leagues. Spanish and Portuguese league are not welcoming to Iranian talents. Once Shojai and Neko were playing great there but not anymore. I prefer German, Dutch, English, or French leagues above Spanish 2nd or Portuguese 1st division.

2nd division British (Premier is 1st) or German leagues (if Bundesliga is 1st) are better than 1st division Portuguese or 2nd division Spanish leagues.
          Do you know that persian8iran is from Portugal himself?
          So he can help Taha Zareei in Portugal, better than let him alone in England or Germany, he's helping Taha with getting know the lifestyle, home everything. Thats why it's better for f.e Taha to stay in Portugal for now.

Same for Rezaeian, if he had one agent which would help him in England or Germany, he could go there too, but there isn't a agent. A football agent doesn't only help you to transfer fro one club to another.
          sigpic

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            With I respect, I humbly say my opinion in this matter.

Transfer is good when they are solid playesr and move to good teams not some 2nd division team or end of table in lower European leagues. Our talents need to establish themselves in Iran and next leave for Europe. For example JB was our u21 captain and one of our promising talents when he joined NEC, and it took him a lot of effort to shine. Ezatollahi is also the same but he is still far from shining in La Liga. Young talents moving to Europe can be a gamble for them to if they join the wrong club like Haghigi or Ansarifard. It also ruins their future if they are bench warmers all the times. Ramin is a very good player. I hope he moves to Dutch or German league instead of Portuguese leagues. Spanish and Portuguese league are not welcoming to Iranian talents. Once Shojai and Neko were playing great there but not anymore. I prefer German, Dutch, English, or French leagues above Spanish 2nd or Portuguese 1st division.

I agree with this concept but concerning Rezaeian IMO he would do totally fine in the Portuguese league, I actually think he would fit there pretty well.

However I take this lightly until I see Ramin with the club's shirt I hope it works out

Concerning Taha I extremely appreciate what Tadeu is doing, as well as Taha's efforts of going that early in Portugal, but for now we can't speak about TM at all. If he makes TM youth teams that would first be a good progression.

Comment

Is not my player
              Try to bring Beiranvand in Portugal !

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Try to bring Beiranvand in Portugal !
                Please no. Haghighi is already suffering from conceding too many goals and having crappy defense support. Conceding too many goalscan ruin a goal keeper's confidence and Beiro should stay away from Portugal. He can try K-league, J-league or German 2nd division, even dutch 2nd division (golabi league)... I really like Beiro and I don't want him to lose his confidence in a crappy team or bench warmer of a big team. Haghighi was a solid goal keeper for Persepolis and was bought by Rubin Kazan. There he was a bench warmer and lost his fitness and confidence before he come back again. He lost 2 or 3 years of his developments on bench between Rubin Kazan and his return to Persepolis and now suffering from crappy Portuguese defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  I agree with this concept but concerning Rezaeian IMO he would do totally fine in the Portuguese league, I actually think he would fit there pretty well.

However I take this lightly until I see Ramin with the club's shirt I hope it works out

Concerning Taha I extremely appreciate what Tadeu is doing, as well as Taha's efforts of going that early in Portugal, but for now we can't speak about TM at all. If he makes TM youth teams that would first be a good progression.
                  Ramin can play well in a decent club in Portugal. About Taha, thank you for your opinion my friend, but not forget that not have any GK with 19 years old in 11 of one Team in position of GK in first division or second division in Portugal, and Taha gonna play in 11. I see a lot of people talking about beiranvand, but he not have 20% of talent that the kid Taha have... But in future all people gonna prove what I said... Remember that is first iranian player in field for Sporting and next week I give news where he gonna play!! Haghighi is now in 11 of Iran, make a amizing World Cup and is a lot of help of the portuguese trainings.

Ask to Haghighi, Taha, Saeed, Azmoun about difference of Europe football, all time they said: Trainings, coachs, condition, better players etc...

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is the best talent of Iran for now, he play in NEC in second division, and Taha this next season is in a place where he can prove if he deserve the oportunit that I give.

Again thank you for the support, me and Taha said THANK YOU!

Comment

Ramin can play well in a decent club in Portugal. About Taha, thank you for your opinion my friend, but not forget that not have any GK with 19 years old in 11 of one Team in position of GK in first division or second division in Portugal, and Taha gonna play in 11. I see a lot of people talking about beiranvand, but he not have 20% of talent that the kid Taha have... But in future all people gonna prove what I said... Remember that is first iranian player in field for Sporting and next week I give news where he gonna play!! Haghighi is now in 11 of Iran, make a amizing World Cup and is a lot of help of the portuguese trainings.

Ask to Haghighi, Taha, Saeed, Azmoun about difference of Europe football, all time they said: Trainings, coachs, condition, better players etc...

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is the best talent of Iran for now, he play in NEC in second division, and Taha this next season is in a place where he can prove if he deserve the oportunit that I give.

I appreciate what you are doing for Taha and Im sure Taha will be a incredible goalkeeper soon, but Beiranvand is literally the most talented Iranian goalkeeper we might have ever seen. His ball distrubution (passing, throw, kick, playing with feet) as at the level of teams like Real Madrid, his reflexes are also incredible, his only weakness is his positioning. Im sure Taha will be great, but IMO Beiranvand might grow to be the best goalkeeper we have ever had

Comment

Don't tell Camran or ZandiJoon what those players said, they will poop their pants. IPL is better than European development, just ask Ansarifard. He's killing it at Osasuna because 2nd division Spain is a cake-walk compared to IPL. A kid in 3rd Bundesliga is nothing compared to Asian quality players, just ask Massimo Luongo who plays in English 4th division but was instrumental in his team winning Asian cup.

Europe is trash! Tell Taha to come back to IPL!! That's where the real training, coaching and quality is!!! How can you develop without playing against Enayati, Borhani and Pejman Nouri? You can't.

Stop loving Europe so much. European trained players are nothing, we have the IPL, right Camran and Zandi?

Screw Ezatollahi, we have Noroullahi in Persepolis and there you could see his quality against Al Hilal. A regular Ronaldo. You can tell the training at Persepolis is 100x that of Atletico Madrid. No comparison.

/sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Don't tell Camran or ZandiJoon what those players said, they will poop their pants. IPL is better than European development, just ask Ansarifard. He's killing it at Osasuna because 2nd division Spain is a cake-walk compared to IPL. A kid in 3rd Bundesliga is nothing compared to Asian quality players, just ask Massimo Luongo who plays in English 4th division but was instrumental in his team winning Asian cup.

Europe is trash! Tell Taha to come back to IPL!! That's where the real training, coaching and quality is!!! How can you develop without playing against Enayati, Borhani and Pejman Nouri? You can't.

Stop loving Europe so much. European trained players are nothing, we have the IPL, right Camran and Zandi?

Screw Ezatollahi, we have Noroullahi in Persepolis and there you could see his quality against Al Hilal. A regular Ronaldo. You can tell the training at Persepolis is 100x that of Atletico Madrid. No comparison.

/sarcasm
                        That's a very bad attempt at sarcasm. That's not even what they are saying. If you would just listen to other peoples points you'd realize that they are just saying that the ipl isn't as trash as some people think and that it has talents.

Comment

/sarcasm
                          Aziz, why are you so angry all the time?

Please stop spinning our words, both me and zandi joon would in a heart beat have our players play in Europe rather than Iran, we're just saying that we have talented players in Iran capable of doing that, as Haghighi, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Taha etc, we're saying these kinds of talent exist in Iran, not that it's better for your development to play in Iran. However, that does not mean, that every player as long as he plays in Europe, is better than IPL players, which seems to be what you believe. If the likes of Shervin Radjab-fardi or Davari or Bietashour again deserve to be called up to TM, CQ will call them up, but it seems right now that he prefers some IPL players above those. Vaghean ridi be harchi bazikon darim to Iran, but what is funny is that if anyone of them transfered to Europe, you would start kissing their feet immediately.

And I say this for the last time, please stop spinning our words, it shows nothing but how flawed your arguments are and that you can't take the personal out of it.

Comment

/sarcasm
                            Your uncontrolled emotions and failure to accept other opinions have led to major exaggerations that now bring you to troll status, congratulations on achieving your goal.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

/sarcasm
                              Marizi Afat jan? You need some serious help my friend Asap preferably. You're so tough we just can't handle you. Get back to your life instead of playing Keyboard warriors over forums. In the end, your health will deteriorate as by the looks of it other people's opinions just literally makes you mad, you're an unstable person dada. Smoke something, go outside, punch a wall, maybe that will help you relax

You're doing a great job for Iranian football . However I understand Taha is your player but will all due respect it's ridiculous to compare him to Beiranvand, who is probably our most talented goalkeeper since Abedzadeh.

Concerning asking Azmoun, Saeid ect... No single doubt that Taha will develop faster than other Iranians in Iran as he went really soon. Infrastructure, training, coaches surely are better in Portugal. But you should check Jahanbakhsh's interview on Navad where he said that our players are as good if not better than the European ones he played against and that things are not as simple as they look, especially when you see the unusually high number of Korean/Japanese legionnaires compared to us.

You should take a look he says interesting things.

Saied said this

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              Saeed Ezatolahi "We have better talents compared to europeans, we just lack in infrastructure"

http://90tv.ir/news/104076/%D8%B9%D8...1%DB%8C%D9%85/
                              So yeah, it isn't as simple as some may think. We have to wait to see how Taha develop, everyone has to deserve their place. Hopefully he will climb up the ranks with TM youth teams

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Aziz, why are you so angry all the time?

Please stop spinning our words, both me and zandi joon would in a heart beat have our players play in Europe rather than Iran, we're just saying that we have talented players in Iran capable of doing that, as Haghighi, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Taha etc, we're saying these kinds of talent exist in Iran, not that it's better for your development to play in Iran. However, that does not mean, that every player as long as he plays in Europe, is better than IPL players, which seems to be what you believe. If the likes of Shervin Radjab-fardi or Davari or Bietashour again deserve to be called up to TM, CQ will call them up, but it seems right now that he prefers some IPL players above those. Vaghean ridi be harchi bazikon darim to Iran, but what is funny is that if anyone of them transfered to Europe, you would start kissing their feet immediately.

And I say this for the last time, please stop spinning our words, it shows nothing but how flawed your arguments are and that you can't take the personal out of it.
                                No need to write logically and speak intelligently to this dude bro, it was all funny reading his posts before but it seems like he's absolutely mental I guess we find all kinds of weirdos over the internet

Comment

Working...
                                X