The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion
    Looking back at our team we have absolutely no big stars left in NT; our last average star was Neko and Ando is his shadow. We have some good promising young lads like JB and Sardar but they are not solid players yet. I miss the likes of Mahdavikia, Karimi, Daei, Azizi, Bagheri, Hashemian, Abedzadeh, Peirovani, Golmohamadi, Mansoorian, Pasha zadeh, Majidi, Samereh, Rahman Rezai, Nikbakht, Kazemian, Kaebi,...
    TM is currently in the process of revitalisation, it's bound to happen when replacing an aging squad. The younger players are still developing.
    Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

فهرست بازیکنان مازاد و بازیکنان درخواستی دراگان اسکوچیچ برای فصل جدید که توسط رادیو مرکز خوزستان منتشر شده بدین ترتیب است
      :

بازیکنان مازاد:
      ارشاد یوسفی، بهمن کامل، محمد اهل شاخه، ایمان موسوی، محمد قاضی، احمد آل نعمه و ماتیاس چاگو.

بازیکنان درخواستی:
      سیدمهدی رحمتی (پیکان)، مهدی دغاغله (پرسپولیس)، سیدجلال رافخایی و مازیار زارع (ملوان)، احمد مهدی زاده (پیکان)، حمید بوحمدان (نفت مسجدسلیمان)، رسول نویدکیا (سپاهان)، سیامک کورشی (نفت تهران ) و پیمان میری
      (پارسه تهران)

Chago was one of Foulad's best

Comment

Foolad wants Rahmati No but seriously he would be a clear upgrade over Salimi. However the rest are not good enough for Foolad IMO except Rasoul Navidkia and Kouroshi

Comment

Rahmati should join Tractor, he is still much better Lak, also he speaks Azari

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Rahmati should join Tractor, he is still much better Lak, also he speaks Azari
            I would honestly prefer Rahmati over Lak and N'doye.. Those two keepers have combined destroyed tractors chances of winning the league for the first time in history.

I have never seen so many goalkeeping mistakes from two keepers in my life.. Such a shame, cuz Lak had a really good season last year. He just needs to learn to box the ball away when he's in doubt whether he kan hold the ball or not. He gives the rebound every god damn time and he always jumps out blinded on corners.
            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
              I would honestly prefer Rahmati over Lak and N'doye.. Those two keepers have combined destroyed tractors chances of winning the league for the first time in history.

I have never seen so many goalkeeping mistakes from two keepers in my life.. Such a shame, cuz Lak had a really good season last year. He just needs to learn to box the ball away when he's in doubt whether he kan hold the ball or not. He gives the rebound every god damn time and he always jumps out blinded on corners.
              I wonder what happened to Lak and even N'Doye. I remember N'Doye was amazing back when he was with ZobAhan and Lak has been solid the past several years with TT and Saba. Either Rahmati or Makani will likely come to TT next year with N'Doye being released

Comment

I wonder where will Ghalenoei end up next year. Some say Tractor, but since Ando is there, I can not seee that happen. Interesting to see if he takes the year off or go to a lower team.

Comment

If Ghalenoei leaves SS, I have feeling several players including Ando will come back. I could even see Nekounam coming back and Retiring with SS which is what I think he intended to do before GN got into it with him.
                  sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
                    If Ghalenoei leaves SS, I have feeling several players including Ando will come back. I could even see Nekounam coming back and Retiring with SS which is what I think he intended to do before GN got into it with him.
                    I hope neku will retire in Spain and become in the staff of Osasuna, with more responsability and even coach there.

Comment

Newly promoted Darmstadt 98 would be a great destination for any iranian free agent. They have no money, but they will at least play one season in 1. Bundesliga.

Comment

Gabriel is out of PP and said his goodbyes to the fans already. Apparently Branko wasn't too impressed with him.

Speaking of Branko & PP, he has requested that they hold a two week camp in Europe in either Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary or Poland to play 4 friendlies there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          Gabriel is out of PP and said his goodbyes to the fans already. Apparently Branko wasn't too impressed with him.

Speaking of Branko & PP, he has requested that they hold a two week camp in Europe in either Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary or Poland to play 4 friendlies there.
                          lol, who is going to pay for it? Hedayati?

Comment

Comment

So, whats going to happen with Haghighi?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

Major step up from playing friendlies with azadegan teams and rah Ahan's bench.....
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X