The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    A Persepolisi fan trying to convince their player not to go to Europe? Yup, pretty much sounds like them lol
    lol, like that retard Sadeghian would ever be able to go to Europe. Even 3rd, and 4th tier eastern Euro trash teams wouldn't deal with that attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      Footbalitarin says Sadeghian is leaving Perspolis! He apparently put a statement on his Instagram that amounts to saying goodbye. Anyone have anything more on this?
      It's still not clear if he's saying goodbye to Perspolis or Instagram. We'll have to wait and see.

Where is Europe is he going to go? This season was a complete waste for him. Suspended for the 1st half, then injury, then just being a no show.
      Can't imagine seeing him in any decent leagues. But then you never know.

He should leave Perspolis though. The spotlight is too much for him.

Comment

Are you sure this is a new post? Didn't he claim the same thing last year and nothing happened?

Comment

He should come to Norway LOL. No hashieh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            Footbalitarin says Sadeghian is leaving Perspolis! He apparently put a statement on his Instagram that amounts to saying goodbye. Anyone have anything more on this?
            To be honst I think Perspolice need 23 new players and the current players should all say farewwell. However he is one who was a victim. All that happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
              To be honst I think Perspolice need 23 new players and the current players should all say farewwell. However he is one who was a victim. All that happened to him.
              Every time a team plays bad we immediately want the whole squad to be replaced, as if the problem are only the players. Some said the same thing about TM during WCQ, which was absolutely ridiculous. If anything Perspolis should acutally keep most of the players, because finally we added some young blood and we must work on them.

Regarding Sadeghian, faghat mikhad naaz kone. He already wanted to leave few months ago.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                It's still not clear if he's saying goodbye to Perspolis or Instagram. We'll have to wait and see.

Where is Europe is he going to go? This season was a complete waste for him. Suspended for the 1st half, then injury, then just being a no show.
                Can't imagine seeing him in any decent leagues. But then you never know.

He should leave Perspolis though. The spotlight is too much for him.
                He said he had some offers from Turkish teams few months ago if I'm not mistaking and that he was going to move there in the summer. Hard to see anyone want a troublemaker like him even in Iran but yeah we never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  He said he had some offers from Turkish teams few months ago if I'm not mistaking and that he was going to move there in the summer. Hard to see anyone want a troublemaker like him even in Iran but yeah we never know...
                  Sometimes it's the environment. I remember Alireza Haghighi used to have some of these problems. He kept getting into fights at derbies.
                  I think he beat up someone in the stands after the 2-1 derby where Bagheri scored.
                  Then there was the Sheys biting thing.
                  Also he was involved in that whole Steel Azin Perspolis brawl.

But when he went to Europe this stuff ended. B/c it's a professional environment. Perspolis is a mess right now.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                    Sometimes it's the environment. I remember Alireza Haghighi used to have some of these problems. He kept getting into fights at derbies.
                    I think he beat up someone in the stands after the 2-1 derby where Bagheri scored.
                    Then there was the Sheys biting thing.
                    Also he was involved in that whole Steel Azin Perspolis brawl.

But when he went to Europe this stuff ended. B/c it's a professional environment. Perspolis is a mess right now.

That's true, Haghighi was also full of hashieh. Hope Sadeghian gets his shit together, I've watched a lot of Iranian footballers from different generations and I can say that there is no doubt that Payam has some huge potential to become a real gem, unfortunately time flies fast and he has to act now or never.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                      Every time a team plays bad we immediately want the whole squad to be replaced, as if the problem are only the players. Some said the same thing about TM during WCQ, which was absolutely ridiculous. If anything Perspolis should acutally keep most of the players, because finally we added some young blood and we must work on them.
                      Regarding Sadeghian, faghat mikhad naaz kone. He already wanted to leave few months ago.

Comment

A list of (possible) transfers:

Ramin Rezaeian > Two Primeira Liga teams (Portugal)
                        Ali Hazami > Guingamp (France), Pohang Steelers (Korea)
                        Alireza Jahanbakhsh > Celtic (Scotland), Anderlecht - Brugge - Standard Liege (Belgium), Norwich City (England)
                        Masoud Shojaei > Teams from Segunda Division (Spain)
                        Taha Zareei > Sporting B (Portugal)

Did I miss any? It could be a very good transfer window if the above players end up in (good) European leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Did I miss any?
                          Yes. Ansarifard to Read Madrid or Juventus. He is waiting to see what happens next Tuesday to weigh his options.

Comment

^ Grow up.

Comment

Honorable mention: Ezzatollahi.

Comment

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم،

غلامرضا بهروان زمان رسمی آغاز فصل نقل وانتقالات تابستانی فوتبال کشور را اعلام کرد.

براساس اعلام رئیس کمیته مسابقات سازمان لیگ فوتبال ایران

فصل نقل وانتقالات از پایان جام حذفی تا 10 روز مانده به آغاز لیگ برتر فصل 95-94 خواهد بود.

قرار است فصل جدید لیگ برتر فوتبال کشور 8 یا 9 مرداد سال 94 آغاز شود.

Comment

Working...
                                X