Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    Sepahans List:
    Ghasem Hadadifar
    Vahid Amiri
    Roozbeh Cheshmi
    Mehrdad Ghanbari
    Leandro Padovani
    Who is Mehrdad Ghanbari & what position does he play?
    Is this list serious? I just heard that Omid Ebrahimi & Jalal Hosseini are returning.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      Is this list serious? I just heard that Omid Ebrahimi & Jalal Hosseini are returning.
      LB he was also invited to the TM camp.

Sepahans List:
      Ghasem Hadadifar
      Vahid Amiri
      Roozbeh Cheshmi
      Mehrdad Ghanbari
      Leandro Padovani
      Amazing picks, Cheshmi and Pado would be great. Cheshmi is one of the most promising young DMs in Iran and Sepahan is the perfect place for him to develop.

Amiri would be excellent as well but where would he play? HS drops back to LB, or CM? I doubt that would happen, maybe this is a sign that he leaves to Europe

Comment

I really hate how a team does well in IPL and then the next year they are gutted for parts to feed the two tehran clubs.

If mansourian goes to SS I will be so disappointed.

Instead of helping build something big at Naft, hell end up going to SS and fail like all others who touch the two big clubs.

IPL was actually much better in quality this year than the previous years and it was thanks to clubs like Naft, Foolad, Sepahan, Teractor, Zobahan etc. NOT PP OR SS. If they retain their players and coaches they can build on this year and improve IPL.

One of the biggest things holding IPL back is the fact that SS and PP prevent the progress of other clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          Faraki just resigned and apparently these are the players he wants. Ghanbari is Zobahans left back. Omid Ebrahimi is likely to return to us,but Hosseini will most likely join PP.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
            Branko's "buy" list revealed:
            -Mehrdad Jamaati (LB) - Foolad
            -Ramin Rezaeian (RB) - Rah Ahan
            -Alireza Ezatti (CM) - Naft Tehran
            -Kamal Kamyabinia (CM) - Naft Tehran
            -Karim Ansarifard (ST) - Osasuna
            -Esmaeil Sharifat (ST) - Foolad
            -Unnamed Brazilian to replace Gabriel
            -Unnamed Argentinian
            He definitely hit the nail on the head with this one.....I think he should use all of his foreign spots and perhaps add a decent Croatian midfielder too.

I've been dying to see zayed come back to the team as well I think he's the only player I miss as much as AK8
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Faraki just resigned and apparently these are the players he wants. Ghanbari is Zobahans left back. Omid Ebrahimi is likely to return to us,but Hosseini will most likely join PP.
              resign means giving up / leaving a position

https://www.google.com/#q=resign

Mola loghati nemikham basham vali intori behtare.

You could say he signed the contract again with Sepahan.

Comment

Leave Naft alone please.....

Now everyone is after Amiri, Pado, Kamyabinia, Motahari, Beiranvand, Ezzati, etc.....

Comment

Sepahan needs to get Ebrahimi badly and put less pressure on Navidkia. Amiri would be great if Khalatbari leaves. Padovani would be a great replacement for Aghili if he is retiring. I wish we could bring back Ibou Toure or Bruno Cesar as ST if Sukaj is leaving.

Comment

Even if Mansourian leaves, I'm sure they will find a good replacement for next year. They lost players like Ghafouri, Rasoul navidkia, etc in years past and they still found ways to reload. I'm sure naft will rebuild again like only Naft can.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Even if Mansourian leaves, I'm sure they will find a good replacement for next year. They lost players like Ghafouri, Rasoul navidkia, etc in years past and they still found ways to reload. I'm sure naft will rebuild again like only Naft can.
                      You miss the point my friend. It's ridiculous that they HAVE TO rebuild at all.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        I really hate how a team does well in IPL and then the next year they are gutted for parts to feed the two tehran clubs.

If mansourian goes to SS I will be so disappointed.

Instead of helping build something big at Naft, hell end up going to SS and fail like all others who touch the two big clubs.

IPL was actually much better in quality this year than the previous years and it was thanks to clubs like Naft, Foolad, Sepahan, Teractor, Zobahan etc. NOT PP OR SS. If they retain their players and coaches they can build on this year and improve IPL.

One of the biggest things holding IPL back is the fact that SS and PP prevent the progress of other clubs.
                        Kheili khoob gofti, damet hesabi garm! Very well said my friend!

Comment

I'm positive that Mansourian will stay and keep his team together, they're one of the only teams that pay their players and if the players are smart they would stay. Mansourian would be making the biggest mistake of his life if he's to move to Esteghlal.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Mansourian will fail if he goes to Esteghlal

Comment

I know it's out of the norm for Esteghlal, but I really hope they can go out and get a great foreign coach to come. Mansourian isn't ready for SS yet especially with the financial troubles they've been going through recently. Give our buddy Maradona a call perhaps lol��

Comment

With the way things are going for Esteghlal and Perspolis, it seems financially they are going to be worse than last season. I can't see any 'big names' signing for either club this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X