• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

4/23/2015 ......6/22/2015

فصل نقل و انتقالات لیگ از 2 خرداد تا 31 تیر

نقل و انتقالات لیگ برتر فوتبال در فصل آینده از 2 خرداد آغاز می شود و تا 31 تیر ادامه پیدا خواهد کرد.

فصل نقل و انتقالات لیگ برتر پانزدهم طبق قانون از یک روز پس از پایان رقابت های فصل یعنی روز دوم خرداد آغاز و تا 10 روز به شروع مسابقات یعنی 31 تیر ماه ادامه پیدا می کند.

لیگ برتر 14 روز 25 اردیبهشت به پایان می رسد اما فینال جام حذفی روز اول خرداد برگزار می شود و به همین دلیل فصل نقل و انتقالات بعد از پایان فینال جام حذفی آغاز می شود.

Transfer window of IPL is already opened?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Transfer window of IPL is already opened?
      4/23/2015 .< >....6/22/2015
      IPL start June 30

Comment

Ando in talks with PP

http://90tv.ir/news/86953/%D8%A7%D8%...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Ando in talks with PP
          Ando will never go to PP, i guarantee that, if GN leaves he will be back in Esteghlal, tell you the truth i could see Ando, Shojaie, Nekounam (if he dint retire from club football) all back in esteghlal if GN leaves
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Ghazanfar Mafia does not leave his arena (that is his dokoon), so Ando may join Red Devils!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Ghazanfar Mafia does not leave his arena (that is his dokoon), so Ando may join Red Devils!
              Ando is to gheyrati, i could see him playing in any team in Iran but never PP
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                Ando will never go to PP, i guarantee that, if GN leaves he will be back in Esteghlal, tell you the truth i could see Ando, Shojaie, Nekounam (if he dint retire from club football) all back in esteghlal if GN leaves
                GN probably won't leave and Ando seems to take the offer seriously, Branko really wants him.

http://90tv.ir/news/86953/%D8%A7%D8%...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

I hope GN leaves. Esteghlal has been playing the most boring football with him as coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    For the love of god can we stop calling Persepolis "PP", it reminds me of something I really don't wish to think about

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                      For the love of god can we stop calling Persepolis "PP", it reminds me of something I really don't wish to think about
                      I second that motion. Henceforth, PP shall be addressed as PesPes. You know, the sound a tire makes as air comes out of it? Matter of fact, why not be realistic about it and just call 'em Sourakh FC?

But on a more serious note. SS and GN are both done. He was the only one capable of keeping that club together and it looks like he just doesn't care anymore and with no motivation since he knows he's not going anywhere near TM he has completely given up. PesPes, on the other hand finally has a reputable coach so that ought to shut the fans up for a while and let the team breath a little. But they really lack both class and star power. Ever since Daei stepped foot in that club and uprooted anyone that could potentially overshadow him in the media it has become infected with a cesspool of low-class degenerates with no future prospects. Ando could change all of that, but I highly doubt he'd stoop so low. At any rate, baby steps first. Let's see if Branko can get rid of radioactive trash like Sadeghian then after, AFTER A LEAGUE championship we can have a discussion about PesPes moving back up to being called PP.

Comment

هر باشگاه 18 بازیکن بزرگسال و 9 بازیکن زیر 23

رئیس کمیته نقل و انتقالات سازمان لیگ اعلام کرد در لیگ برتر پانزدهم نیز هر باشگاه حق داشتن 18 بازیکن بزرگسال و 9 بازیکن زیر 23 سال را خواهد داشت.

مصطفی شهبازی در مورد تغییرات احتمالی در قوانین نقل و انتقالات لیگ پانزدهم اظهار داشت: یکسری پیشنهادات به سازمان لیگ رسیده و قرار است این پیشنهادها بررسی شود و در صورت تصویب این تغییرات را رسانه ای می*کنیم در حال حاضر نمی توانیم در این مورد صحبت کنیم.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، وی ادامه داد: در مورد تعداد بازیکن هر باشگاه حق دارد 18 بازیکن با شرایط سنی آزاد( بزرگسال) و 9 بازیکن زیر 23 سال در فهرست خود داشته باشد و این مورد تغییری نخواهد کرد اما اگر تغییراتی در قوانین دیگر رخ بدهد این تغییرات به سود باشگاه است.

رئیس کمیته نقل و انتقالات سازمان لیگ در مورد استفاده بازیکن خارجی گفت: در فصل آینده هم هر باشگاه می واند 3+1 بازیکن خارجی بگیرد 3 بازیکن از کشورهای خارج از قاره آسیا و یک بازیکن آسیایی

Comment

Footbalitarin says Sadeghian is leaving Perspolis! He apparently put a statement on his Instagram that amounts to saying goodbye. Anyone have anything more on this?

Comment

payam_sadeghian1 day ago

salam,shayad in akharin posti bashe k mizaram vasaton,khastam az hameye havadaraye perspolis tashakor konam k to in 2 sal mano hemayat kardano hame jore poshtam bodan va be khosos havadareye payam sadeghian,emsal kheyli shomaharo aziyat kardam vali bazam shoma az man hemayat kardin merc az hamaton,rozaye kheyli kheyli khobi bod va baese eftekhare man,hamishe to ghalbe man ja darin va hich vaght in rozaro k behtarin rozaye zendegim bodo faramosh nemikonam.ishala hamishe moafagh bashin,doseton daram,ya ali.❤️❤️❤️.

Follow

mamaliteh0, mehrzad_mohmedi_1325,amin_mohamadi75 and 12.8k others like this.

hosseincuteNagoo k mikhai beri

mahdi_a.n.dعععع په تو دربی ب کی بخندییم؟؟؟؟؟؟

zahra__haqiqiفقط برروو هم واسه خودت بهتره هم واسه پرسپولیسبررررررووو خواهشا✋

atash_agm@payam_sadeghian Payam Alan Karim ansarifardo bebin RAF ouroopa vali ASN hichvkh to 18ta nabood.to baws bemooni khodeto be montaghedat sabet koni.to behtarini azizedelm

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              atash_agm@payam_sadeghian Payam Alan Karim ansarifardo bebin RAF ouroopa vali ASN hichvkh to 18ta nabood.to baws bemooni khodeto be montaghedat sabet koni.to behtarini azizedelm
                              A Persepolisi fan trying to convince their player not to go to Europe? Yup, pretty much sounds like them lol

Comment

Working...
                              X