Wish he never left Wolfsburg

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah Hooligan!!!

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/228586/%DA%AF%D...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

great interview for eid with ashkan

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            dejagah's quality dropped big time after transfer to al-soorakh leagues
            Agreed
            Halaha aineh Khar saresho mindaze payeeno only tries to bulldoze his way through, mese bazikona PGL o arabi ..! Can't keep his composure in the box & always rushes some kiri shot waaay off mark.
            Bad az panja daghighe ham ke chosesh dar miado bayad bekishe beeroon..!

When was the last time he scored a goal for TM ..!? Barring a PK ..!?
            Or even for his tokhmy club to lige kiri araba..!?

Comment

Sorry, he's nowhere near a legend for TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Agreed
                Halaha aineh Khar saresho mindaze payeeno only tries to bulldoze his way through, mese bazikona PGL o arabi ..! Can't keep his composure in the box & always rushes some kiri shot waaay off mark.
                Bad az panja daghighe ham ke chosesh dar miado bayad bekishe beeroon..!

When was the last time he scored a goal for TM ..!? Barring a PK ..!?
                Or even for his tokhmy club to lige kiri araba..!?
                Perfectly described. I hate Dejagah's attitude on the field, as if he is tired all the time and doesn't want to be near a football field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dejagah gives a lot of heart idk what you guys are talking about

Comment

Nice video, but I can't hear the song aziz.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMerci View Post
                      Dejagah gives a lot of heart idk what you guys are talking about
                      i dont disagree, and yes his starting status in TM is still warranted, but its frustrating to see him decline so grossly after moving to gutter, not only on the form and fitness front which is somewhat expected, but flat out going assbackwards on the quality of his performances and vision-less, zoori approach to the his game too..!

Comment

Working...
                      X