Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOL Eky jaan, for real? That place is infested with spoiled little brats, can't stand it.

And BTW very considerate of you not to bother him, that can sometimes be annoying for artists/public figures etc. especially when they're on their off duty moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

finally you met your hero!
      well, I am happy for you.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        If you want great Bag or Soltani try Raffi's Place in Glendale.

To stay on subject, I ran into Khakpour at the Caspian restaurant in Irvine a long time ago. This was back in 2003-2004.

I was born in Glendale, raised in nearby Burbank.

Every time I eat at a kabob restaurant, I compare it to Raffi's.

So far, they're still undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          LOOL Eky jaan, for real? That place is infested with spoiled little brats, can't stand it.

And BTW very considerate of you not to bother him, that can sometimes be annoying for artists/public figures etc. especially when they're on their off duty moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Ya man especially iroonis. They bug the shit outta people. Im sure many ppl can tell u horror stories here of jack ass fans who meet our socced players and how they act. Its quite embarrasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
            How do they get their green cards? Do they have an American lawyer in Iran?
            Having a big amount of money always helps

Comment

Working...
            X