Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just moved to Laguna Niguel, Orange county exactly 13 months ago and i have been to 5-6 persian resturants and i must say the kababs we have at
    Cabaret Tehran was the best however i also heard that Raafi resturant in Glendale was excelent

Comment

I now first hand that many many of our ex footbalers and wrestelers have all gotten thier green cards
      like Daie,Bagheri,Mahdavikia,Khakpoor,Azizi,Estili,Ghal enoie,Karimi,
      Daie and Bagheri have investments here in USA
      I also have ran into Abedzadeh 2 times at Caspian resturant
      wreterls like alireza Rezaie,Pejman dorsotkar,Heydari,Dabir,etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        I now first hand that many many of our ex footbalers and wrestelers have all gotten thier green cards

I've also ran into Abedzadeh, it was at a LA Blues game.

Comment

Damn. My parents live just down the street from The Spot. I wish I had known...
          That place is so popular!

Comment

If you want real good chelo kabob, you should try Shamshiry or Alborz in Northern Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              raffis is not as good as it once was and i had their barg, for some reason i like spot's...its so tender

khakpoor used to live in irvine, i thought he still was....he has some soccer teams too, i remember he was coaching some girl's team back in 2006
              he he, this is turing into a food blog.
              Raffi bought the property and a new house. As a result, prices doubled while at the same time he saves money by buying sub-par ingredients.
              Lat time I ate their, Terrrrrrrr all night long.
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

This is now a chelo kabob thread

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                I've also ran into Abedzadeh, it was at a LA Blues game.

i ran into abedzadeh 2 years ago at Asal market in woodland hills, he was there with his son. it was so random, i walk in and hes sitting there eating. lol

he's a very down to earth guy

Comment

i ran into abedzadeh 2 years ago at Asal market in woodland hills, he was there with his son. it was so random, i walk in and hes sitting there eating. lol

i used to see him at the gym in irvine all the time last year.

Comment

I would always see ali daie at cafe tehroon in fereshteh two summers ago when i was in iran, he was there basically everyday lol
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                      I would always see ali daie at cafe tehroon in fereshteh two summers ago when i was in iran, he was there basically everyday lol
                      Not surprised. Look at how much weight he keeps gaining!

Comment

I feel so bad for you guys living in LA. How can you live in that dump. Las Vegas, Miami, New York.. all way better places to live. Doctors and lawyers are a nobody in that city because entertainers make millions just moving their lips or playing their favourite sport. Absolutely hate LA, guys move to Miami, so much cheaper.

Comment

I was just there in Thursday night!! I can't believe I missed him

Comment

Dude! I grew up there. My bro went to Taft which is right by Asal... I never see anyone famous. .. I always miss out .

Comment

I ran into Nasser Hejazi in Esfahan (Darvazeh Shiraz) back in 2000 I think when he was coaching Zob Ahan. He was at a cafe teria getting some shir moz !!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

How do they get their green cards? Do they have an American lawyer in Iran?

Comment

Working...
                                X