Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should replace Carlos Quiros, if he is gone for good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If CQ does go, which I hope it does not happen, here is the list of potential candidates that should be given a chance:

1- Zinédine Zidane

2- Antonio Conte

3- Arsène Wenger

4- Felix Magath

5- Jürgen Klinsmann

6- Dunga

7- André Villas-Boas

8- Martin Jol

9- Louis van Gaal

10- Laurent Blanc

Comment

Originally posted by ferdowsi View Post
      Ghalenoei for me. Just one of those super classy, respectable characters you can't help but love
      yeah ...... for sure.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
        If CQ does go, which I hope it does not happen, here is the list of potential candidates that should be given a chance:

1- Zinédine Zidane

2- Antonio Conte

3- Arsène Wenger

4- Felix Magath

5- Jürgen Klinsmann

6- Dunga

7- André Villas-Boas

8- Martin Jol

9- Louis van Gaal

10- Laurent Blanc
        U have a good imagination, creative.
        Zidane would be very interesting.

Hope daddy CQ stays with us but if ever we need a coach who is a fine psychologist when it comes to interacting with Iranians/ other cultures. It can't be taught.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Realistic best options we would have (I’d imagine) are Schafer and Alex Nouri. I like them both a lot but TM should go for another big name that can get stuff done like CQ. It takes a man with a very, very big presence to accomplish what CQ has.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Claudio Ranieri, harchand ke felan dar Fulham hast, baraye dashtaane yek defae khob va taktike gorohi.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Claudio Ranieri, harchand ke felan dar Fulham hast, baraye dashtaane yek defae khob va taktike gorohi.
              '

I was going to name him specifically of who would be a dream come true for me - similar to CQ in that he has a big presence and strong personality. only thing that is a turn off about him is his lack of experience coaching national teams. he is a great football mind and the kind of personality we would need to follow up CQ IMO but due to iran's economic crisis I just can't see it happening
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Damet garm Ardalan jan, bahat moahfeg hastam!

Comment

From the vatani coaches, yahya golmahammadi is extremely underrated, look what he has done with a bunch of no name players at padideh. He also led saba to their highest finish ever 3rd, 3rd with nafte tehran, won the hazfi cup with zobahan, and league with perspolis (as assistant coach).

Comment

This must be a joke. 50 people are for either Mansourian or Hashemian LOL!!!
                    Are you kidding me? Iran is the #1 team in Asia not your local Sunday league
                    team, get real. Iran needs a manager with a proven successful record not a
                    newbie with dreams!!!!!!

Comment

He would be eaten alive by the anti-foreigner gang within I.R and Iranian football. The man is too much of a gentleman to work in such a scummy environment.

Comment

Any competent South American disciplinarian.

Any sort of manager who expects everything to be available and process ready will be eaten alive in Iran. South Americans for the most part can handle bad working situations and fiery press.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          He would be eaten alive by the anti-foreigner gang within I.R and Iranian football. The man is too much of a gentleman to work in such a scummy environment.
                          Plus I don't think international football is his thing. His time in Greece was a disaster.

Comment

during the friendly with Venezuela, there was this ME-journey-man foreigner coach in stands watching..! not sure if there was a more clear motive behind his presence there..??
                            cant recall his name right now..!! do you guys think he coulda been possibly in the mix of coaches IFF looking as CQ replacement..??

ps

from nearly every angle you look @ it, its obvious IFF is simply incapable of improving on Carlos and from perspective of most all realistic options, Its a Clear Step Backwards for our football..!
                            IFF needs to get off their high horse already and get back into good graces of Carlito and dont allow this guy to get away from us so easily, especially when he has all the pieces in place and clearly still motivated to continue his good work with TM..!
                            sure, he may not fair all that well in international coaching market and may well have to settle for a lower salary and possibly even for a team in much more dire situation...!!! but how is that gonna help Our Football's Cause..??

Comment

Bielsa anyone in case Leeds don't get promoted ??

It'll be so entertaining !

Comment

•Michel Der Zakarian (Montpellier)

•Neil Warnock (Cardiff City)

•José Bordalás (Getafe)

Comment

Working...
                                X