X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

سال نو مبارک

امیدوارم سال خوبی داشته باشید

نوروز پیروز

Happy Nowrouz too all the PFDC members. Even the ones that don't like me.
    May you all have a great year ahead of you.

Comment

Happy new year to all and hope this is going to be a GREAT year for Iranian football and the opposite of how the last one is ending.

I think Varzesh3 put it best in an article on whether the next TM coach will be vatani or khareji and IFF needing to move forward rather than falling into disarray and chaos:

امشب در لحظه تحویل سال برای تیم ملی دعا کنید!

Comment

Regardless of race, religion or political beliefs:

وطن دوست های عزیز، سال نو رو تبریک میگم. امیدوارم سالی پر از آرامش، سلامتی و موفقیت داشته باشید
        به امید سربلندی ایران و ایرانی

Comment

Norooze hamegi pirooz. Omidvaram sali khoob hamrahe khanevadeh va doostane khod dashte bashid.

Comment

Norouzetan Pirouz Baad!

Comment

nowruz mobarak to all of you. I cant lie that the news about CQ on a typically joyous day like nowruz has really dampened my mood.

Comment

happy NoRuz to all my niggas and niggets here..!!

Comment

Believe me I will be praying.

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Happy new year to all and hope this is going to be a GREAT year for Iranian football and the opposite of how the last one is ending.

I think Varzesh3 put it best in an article on whether the next TM coach will be vatani or khareji and IFF needing to move forward rather than falling into disarray and chaos:

امشب در لحظه تحویل سال برای تیم ملی دعا کنید!

Comment

Happy Nowruz to everyone! I wish we receive better news in coming days!

Pishapish fara residan sale goosfand ra be tamame goosfandane aziz dar IFF va bel akhas Kafashian, Asadi and Kashani tabrik migam. Alan donya be kameshone... omidvaram sali sarshar as peshkel nasibeshon beshe!

Comment

happy nowruz to all of you guys!

Comment

دوستان نوروزتان مبارک ... سلامت و شاد و موفق باشید
                        خدایا در آستانه این سال نو از تو میخوام که.کشور ما را از دست حکومت جهل ونادانیی نجات داده وآزادی را به مردم ستم دیده ما که هزارو چهار صد سال زیر شلاق تازی قربانی مذهب اهریمنی شده اند برگردانی ... آمین

Comment

Working...
                        X