Reza Karmolachaab @ Naft Masjed Soleyman | 2014-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza Karmolachaab @ Naft Masjed Soleyman | 2014-15

Another great Khuzestani talent and graduate of Foolad's academy, ONLY 17 years old and scored against Persepolis. Has a record of 13 goals in 20 u17 TM games. He was also member of u15 TM. Definetly one worth watching for. He also says his goal is to play in EUROPE and in the EPL. I have big hopes for him, maybe St.Mark could give us a little bit more info?

Here is his goal at 5:51, it was a nice finish.

Here is a nice interview with him
    http://metafootball.com/fa/news/2014...8%D8%A7%D9%84/

Woa! Idk why i never seem to stumble upon these folks when I look at uTM's wiki pages. either way the fact that he has already stated that he wants in europe tells me this guy is headed in the same direction as Azmoun, AJ, and ezzatolahi. If all goes well we will have a REAlly good team in wc 2022 with pretty much an entirely european attack.

Comment

He was member of Foulad U16 when invited to U16 along with Komail , Hezami, Vejdani, Jafari, Yasini.. all from Foulad.
      He initially did well with Mehralidoosti and has been invited regularly for U16, U17, U19 even U23 by Khakpour . Currently he is Team Captain of Iran U19.
      He did not improve much during his stay with Mehralidoosti . Indeed Komeil, Hezami, Vejdani, Jafari , Chaab all were demoralized as a results of being away from normal youth life and school because of so many TM camps and away from family and school.
      From that group hardly anyone is doing well, Komail & Hezami , Yasini are not playing , Vejdani left for SNA and Reza Karamollah left for MIS.
      He is a reserve player for MIS and hopefully he is in his way to improve.

I wrote about him first in 2011

His recent Photo with TM U19.
      From this group Shekari is interesting player with future if he improve.

Shekari , Araf Aghasi , Barari , Shojaei , Nejat . Chaab
      Noorafka , Aghagoli , Safia, Yahyazadeh , Taheri

Comment

lol, I remember when Keivan Amraie who scored the first goal was being compared with Ansarifard when he played for Mes Kerman....

Comment

I remember the days when Badamaki was regarded as a great talent by some members here...

Comment

According to Shekari, Karmolachaab now plays in Gostaresh Foolad.

Comment

Yes it seems he cancelled his contract with Naft MIS.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1265942...B1%D8%A8%DB%8C!

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                lol, I remember when Keivan Amraie who scored the first goal was being compared with Ansarifard when he played for Mes Kerman....
                Lol, 2008 Olympic team must have been the worst in history when Keyvan Amraii was its best player!!

Comment

It seems that Karamollahchaab has joined Tadeu's agency aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    It seems that Karamollahchaab has joined Tadeu's agency aswell.
                    What's this "Tadeu's agency"?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      A portuguese guy here (persian8iran) who works with Iranian players and try to bring them to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        A portuguese guy here (persian8iran) who works with Iranian players and try to bring them to Europe.
                        From a quick search,

I'm assuming he is:

Tadeu Martins, and the agency goes by the name of "Loyalty Football Agency".

While it appears they have a Facebook page, what I find interesting is the lack of an actual website to present their services.

If you don't mind, could you let me know what other Iranian players they have represented and were able to get them good contacts/connections?

BTW, thanks for the info.

Comment

That's the agency
                          http://loyaltyfootball.wix.com/agency

Comment

From a quick search,

I'm assuming he is:

Tadeu Martins, and the agency goes by the name of "Loyalty Football Agency".

While it appears they have a Facebook page, what I find interesting is the lack of an actual website to present their services.

If you don't mind, could you let me know what other Iranian players they have represented and were able to get them good contacts/connections?

BTW, thanks for the info.
                            Afshin Esmaeilzadeh and Taha Zarei are two examples. He also tried to get Ali Hazami to Europe but Foolad management demanded too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Afshin Esmaeilzadeh and Taha Zarei are two examples. He also tried to get Ali Hazami to Europe but Foolad management demanded too much.
                              Beiranvand and Kamandani have joined him aswell

Comment

Working...
                              X