No announcement yet.

Reza Karmolachaab @ Naft Masjed Soleyman | 2014-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much talent and not taking part in current under17 WC = Poor Management and preparation
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
      So much talent and not taking part in current under17 WC = Poor Management and preparation
      All the hope we have right now is going to the 2016 Olympics and qualifying for that tournament.

IMHO, the Olympics has the most coverage out of all the youth tournaments, so players like Chaab will get more exposure.

Comment

Any German who can translate?
        And anyone who knows from what newspaper this is?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

Any German who can translate?
          And anyone who knows from what newspaper this is?
          Lol they stole the whole text from our FB Page (facebook.com/iranfn) !!
          sigpic

Comment

This sounds like one of those "I've never heard of him" coming from schalke or Augsburg within a week

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
              Lol they stole the whole text from our FB Page (facebook.com/iranfn) !!
              What does it say?

Comment

i thinks, it's a fake
                which newspaper should that be?
                the title is weird and wrong

Comment

According to someone close at the agency which Reza signed with, he has some interested from Germany, Portugal and also he has gotten offers to go on trial with the swedish clubs AIK and AFC United.

Comment

Interesting. I follow AIK quite closely and I haven't heard anything about it just yet. AIK currently has a 18 year old a Ghanian midfielder voted the best youngster in their domestic league on trial. His name is Abdul Latif Anabila. And a Costa Rican forward named Sergio Ramirez, playing for their U17 NT.

With cult player and vice captain Henok Goitom (previously in Serie A and La Liga) leaving for Asia, AIK is officially looking for new strikers, but probably a bit more experienced and prolific than Reza.

Btw, I might add that AFC United plays in the second division and used to be AIK:s feeder team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                      Interesting. I follow AIK quite closely and I haven't heard anything about it just yet. AIK currently has a 18 year old a Ghanian midfielder voted the best youngster in their domestic league on trial. His name is Abdul Latif Anabila. And a Costa Rican forward named Sergio Ramirez, playing for their U17 NT.
                      With cult player and vice captain Henok Goitom (previously in Serie A and La Liga) leaving for Asia, AIK is officially looking for new strikers, but probably a bit more experienced and prolific than Reza.
                      Btw, I might add that AFC United plays in the second division and used to be AIK:s feeder team.
                      I can confirm that its true, I was talking to the AIK Board earlier on the phone. or did i?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        I can confirm that its true, I was talking to the AIK Board earlier on the phone. or did i?
                        Haha, khafe. Anyway, it would be great if he accepted a couple of trials to test himself, get some contacts abroad and show off whether it be in Germany, Sweden or Portugal. Even if nothing comes to fruition, it'll make them aware and keep track of your progress.

Comment

Anyone have an update on this kid? Used to be so promising, another one wasted.....
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Anyone have an update on this kid? Used to be so promising, another one wasted.....
                            Back in Iran I think with Sepidrood

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                              Back in Iran I think with Sepidrood
                              That’s what I saw on wiki but idk if it’s true bc I haven’t seen him in their games
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                I always thought the kid was a bit overrated. Didn’t understand the hype.

Comment

Working...
                                X