World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Hrayr Mgoyan scored an own goal against Poland.
    Such an Estefragh-al thing to do.

Comment

Yup. Feels good

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Yup. Feels good
        I know they just look at the remaining matches and choose this but Australia has consistently played poor this WCQ and yet they are still such a high chance (higher than Japan). Just doesn't feel right...

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
          I know they just look at the remaining matches and choose this but Australia has consistently played poor this WCQ and yet they are still such a high chance (higher than Japan). Just doesn't feel right...
          But Iran feels reaaaally right!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Meanwhile, Denmark lost to Montenegro, at home!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Meanwhile, Denmark lost to Montenegro, at home!!
              Montenegros is a strong team...

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post
                Montenegros is a strong team...
                Despite 500k only population which is less than Karaj!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  Despite 500k only population which is less than Karaj!
                  Montenegro's a surprisingly strong team. I remember when we drew them 0-0 in a friendly before the 2014 WC

Comment

Whoaaaaa we're amongst the top 7 of qualifiers thus far. This is unprecedented at this stage of WCQ for us!

Comment

Can someone please link me to the full Iran-South Korea game?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Yup. Feels good

is this the latest one?why is saudi at 28% when they have the same point as us and japan is 3rd and is 77% make no sense

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          is this the latest one?why is saudi at 28% when they have the same point as us and japan is 3rd and is 77% make no sense
                          The amount of points and table ranking is not the only factor Mr. Ehsan.

If you feel Saudi has a higher chance of qualifying to the world cup than Japan taking all things into consideration, then you should contact them and question how they come up with these odds

Comment

^ It makes sense because Saudi Arabia still got their toughest matches ahead. This table also includes the odds of winning upcoming matches for every team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                              ^ It makes sense because Saudi Arabia still got their toughest matches ahead. This table also includes the odds of winning upcoming matches for every team.
                              Bingo

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                                Can someone please link me to the full Iran-South Korea game?
                                Yes, please help us with a link to the full match. Footballitarin link doesn't work and I don't have cable to use watch espn.

Comment

Working...
                                X