Take a look at Australia's chance. LOL.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Belgium 4 - 0 Bosnia-Herzegovina

Bosnia-Herzegovina: Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
        Take a look at Australia's chance. LOL.
        to be fair aussie will go through, cause saudi will lose to japan,and lose in aus and japan also

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Iran would under no circumstances lose 4-0 to Belgium.
          I so agree. Goals we concededed to Bos in world cupp were so silly. If we play this game again I think we would beat them easily

Comment

Our current team and players only have weakness against teams with big men up front, i.e dzeko bosnia and zlatan sweden for this reason I'd be more scared of playing a physical team than a tactical team in the world cup I would prefer Argentina (messi) over France (giroud) for example. I wouldn't have been afraid to play Spain at all if they didn't have diego costa who I'm sure would bully our players like zlatan was doing, I think CQ should bring big defenders similar to hadi aghili or bengar as back ups in case we get drawn with teams with physical forwards like the ones I mentioned. I'm already sure we will qualify and am already thinking about our world cup opponents

Comment

We played Dzeko before and won 3-2. what are you talking about? We are better clearly.

Comment

yes and in that game he scored 2 goals, we have problems defending such players

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
                  I so agree. Goals we concededed to Bos in world cupp were so silly. If we play this game again I think we would beat them easily
                  Here we go again lol... where do people like you even come from?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                    Here we go again lol... where do people like you even come from?
                    I actually think we could beat them. On paper Bosnia is stronger, but recently they've played very weak and we've been constantly improving.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      I actually think we could beat them. On paper Bosnia is stronger, but recently they've played very weak and we've been constantly improving.
                      They've been relatively consistent, the 4-0 defeat can happen to anyone. Like hell we'd beat them. I still remember hearing this shit in 2014 when I knew damn well Bosnia were going to stroll through us. It's not gonna be any different this time either. When was the last time we even beat a decent European team?

Comment

They've been relatively consistent, the 4-0 defeat can happen to anyone. Like hell we'd beat them. I still remember hearing this shit in 2014 when I knew damn well Bosnia were going to stroll through us. It's not gonna be any different this time either. When was the last time we even beat a decent European team?
                        Did you think that Argentina and Nigeria would stroll through us also ??

The main reason we lost that game was BAD luck. Dzeko's shot hit the post, and went in, while Shojaie's hit the post, and did not. Not to mention Bosnia's second goal was OFFSIDE. That wrongful goal completely deflated the team's moral. Had it not counted who knows what the outcome would have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                          The main reason we lost that game was BAD luck. Dzeko's shot hit the post, and went in, while Shojaie's hit the post, and did not. Not to mention Bosnia's second goal was OFFSIDE. That wrongful goal completely deflated the team's moral. Had it not counted who knows what the outcome would have been.
                          The offside was like by a cm, that goal came from a poor pass. Even Iran didn't complain... btw I knew we wouldn't get thrashed by Nigeria and predicted a 2-0 win for Argentina (mainly because their coach that time had anti-attacking tactics for Argentina).

Comment

The offside was like by a cm, that goal came from a poor pass. Even Iran didn't complain... btw I knew we wouldn't get thrashed by Nigeria and predicted a 2-0 win for Argentina (mainly because their coach that time had anti-attacking tactics for Argentina).
                            CM or not that goal was OFFSIDE and should not have counted. Things just did not go our way that day otherwise we could have won. And yes I clearly believe we have the capability of defeating Bosnia today since they have declined and we have improved.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

I hate this mentallity. You do realize we lost that game. Ask any non-Iranian what do you remember about Argentina v. Iran...they will say the score line and Messi's wonder strike. A loss is a loss a win a win...we are so hypocritical because when Korean's say they dominated us in WCQ in 2014 we claim what matters is the scoreline...yet with Argentina we argue the opposite.

Results matter at the end of the day. Period.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Hrayr Mgoyan scored an own goal against Poland.

Comment

Working...
                                X