X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

det same is valid for tm later on

Comment

Originally posted by carpediem View Post
      Seem people forget about our huge last day advantage. We will play Syria at home while Uzbeks will host South-Korea, witch means that
      only one of Uzb or SK can get the 3 points.
      Exactemundo!! We are faaaaaar from panic situation actually we sit in a very comfortable area. Qatar will exact revenge on Uzbeks and they also have tough games against us so sit back and enjoy the ride ! See you all in Russia in 2018

Comment

The amount of paranoia on this board is mind boggling. I suggest taking a deep breath, try to be more realistic and rational. We have had 2 uneasy matches against Qatar (Most of us cringed prior to playing them, as we had little info about their team and considered them a serious threat) and then against a Chinese side in their home and before a packed stadium who had given a real tough time against the Koreans in their own home, almost drawing the match.

So 4 points in 2 somewhat tough matches/opponents is not too bad if you ask me. Uzbekistan's win did not come as result of their football superiority or better game plan over Qatar's, it was more of a fluke TBH which happens in football all the time, pretty much like how we beat Qatar last week.

You have to be patient, it's the biggest turn off to open PFDC and see a whole bunch of depressing posts.

Once again, we have played 2 games, and pocket 4 points. Let's cherish that, as it could always be worse. Mind you exactly 4 years ago when we lost to Lebanon, almost every single one of you cynics wrote us off of the qualifiers and bashed the team and CQ. We need to learn from our past and mistakes somewhere down the line, or else we will continue on being impatient plastic fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          The amount of paranoia on this board is mind boggling. I suggest taking a deep breath, try to be more realistic and rational. We have had 2 uneasy matches against Qatar (Most of us cringed prior to playing them, as we had little info about their team and considered them a serious threat) and then against a Chinese side in their home and before a packed stadium who had given a real tough time against the Koreans in their own home, almost drawing the match.

So 4 points in 2 somewhat tough matches/opponents is not too bad if you ask me. Uzbekistan's win did not come as result of their football superiority or better game plan over Qatar's, it was more of a fluke TBH which happens in football all the time, pretty much like how we beat Qatar last week.

You have to be patient, it's the biggest turn off to open PFDC and see a whole bunch of depressing posts.

Once again, we have played 2 games, and pocket 4 points. Let's cherish that, as it could always be worse. Mind you exactly 4 years ago when we lost to Lebanon, almost every single one of you cynics wrote us off of the qualifiers and bashed the team and CQ. We need to learn from our past and mistakes somewhere down the line, or else we will continue on being impatient plastic fans!
          We havent even lost a game and people are going mental. Classic PFDC

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Lol when TM Omid played against Qatar in the Olympic qualifiers, there were much more people.

Was it me, or did they dedicate their goal to their recently passed president, Islam Karimov ?

Comment

KEANO, yes Uzbekistan is somewhat weaker than the last time, but goals from set-pieces are never result of a "fluke" and you know that.
              Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                We havent even lost a game and people are going mental. Classic PFDC
                Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                  I just don't understand why people are freaking out. Uzbekistan has 3 tough games ahead of them. Iran, South Korea and China. Just because they beat the shitty Qatar and Syrian team it doesn't mean they're gonna qualify.
                  Syria games are going to be as hard as other games. Do you remember Lebanon in last campaign where Uzbekistan, Iran, and Korea could not beat them in Beirut? All games must be taken seriously.

Comment

the high humidity in china was the main factor of our players no being able to push the 2nd half. infact imo the game was so 1 sided that i was very confident of a win. but unfortunately i was wrong and apparently the humidity played a large role in the 0-0. imo all the teams will face china there and will definately face the same problems iran did today. china almost tied korea in korea. im interested to know how it will play out in china when they play ythere. qatar.. no comment. uzbekistan will face hard times against china too because of the same factors. i havent seen uzbekistans game but how ahaduzbek says that they are not stronger than last time.. i think they will be in trouble also.+ long travel distance will play a role in the game also.

Comment

lol people freaking out after an away tie. I remember the day iran lost to lebanon in the last world cup qualifying and people were talking so much trash about CQ and TM and thinking we'd never qualify. 4 points after 2 tough games is great people so stop freaking out. There are 5 other great teams in our group. I know iran is ranked first in asia and we have a really good team but no game is easy in the last qualification round of the world cup so be happy we have 4 points. Still soooooo much football left so lets not lose our cool just yet...
                      sigpic

Comment

We Global Football predictions

It predicts that Iran has 61% chance to qualify directly, 23% chance to go through playoffs and 16% chance to finish out of top 3.

Comment

^I'm sure we will qualify directly, but other than that, it's not impossible for the 5th best Asian team to qualify either, since they'll have a play-off match vs the 4th best team in CONCAF. Much easier than last time when they placed vs a South American team (Urugauay).

Comment

I have a feeling that this time around Iran and Uzbekistan will qualify directly, and South Korea for the first time in decades will have to re-route their WCQ adventure.

You may come back here next year and worship me!

Comment

Carlos Ruiz just broke Ali Daei's record for most World Cup qualifying goals

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Carlos Ruiz just broke Ali Daei's record for most World Cup qualifying goals
                                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ey baba

Comment

Working...
                                X