World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    So far Qatar has the best offence with 27 goals scored and Japan and S Korea have the best defense with 0 goals conceded.
    And so far Iran is successfully transferring their team with a very young team with good future ahead

Which is the most important.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
      And so far Iran is successfully transferring their team with a very young team with good future ahead
      Which is the most important.
      No argument there.

Comment

It looks like the following 12 teams are gonna make it to the next round (my prediction).

POT 1 (Seeded)
        Iran (1, Seeded)
        S. Korea (2, Seeded)

POT 2
        Japan (3)
        Australia (4)

POT 3
        UAE (5)
        Uzbekistan (6)

POT 4
        Saudi Arabia (7)
        China (8)

POT 5
        Qatar (9)
        Iraq (10)

POT 6
        Syria (11)
        Thailand (12)

Comment

Torkamanhaa golhaaye toopi zadan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_og6H970GE
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Also Bahrain is eliminated

Comment

We won't have any easy games in the third round. Even pot 6 is dangerous.

Four spots for 12 teams......

Play off is versus CONCACAF so that could be a chance too.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                We won't have any easy games in the third round. Even pot 6 is dangerous.
                Four spots for 12 teams......
                Play off is versus CONCACAF so that could be a chance too.
                Yeah, the play-off is relatively easier this time around. It will most likely be against Honduras, Canada or Trinidad & Tobago.

So I think there's a fair chance that there will be 5 Asian teams in the World Cup 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  Also Bahrain is eliminated

Yep bye bye...

Comment

Kyrgyzstan 1 - 0 Jordan. FT

Actually Jordan's chances are very low now to make it to the next round. I instead predict Thailand to take that place.

Comment

Btw, Turkmenistan unbeaten at home. 3 wins and the draw against us. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Btw, Turkmenistan unbeaten at home. 3 wins and the draw against us. Respect.
                        They remind me of a Uzbekistan lite ... they have good physical players.

Comment

Turkmanistan fans scare me. It's like a second north korea there. It's creepy how they all dress the same and how every sit is filled.

Even Mullahs don't force people do that kind of stuff.

Comment

If we avoid Qatar in the next round(50/50 chance) we will have a good chance to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              Turkmanistan fans scare me. It's like a second north korea there. It's creepy how they all dress the same and how every sit is filled.

Even Mullahs don't force people do that kind of stuff.
                              We all love Turkmenistan. Don't you love Turkmenistan? All hail Turkmenistan.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                If we avoid Qatar in the next round(50/50 chance) we will have a good chance to qualify.
                                ???

Because they are so strong or because they will buy all refs and AFC altogether?

Comment

Working...
                                X