No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be broadcast of the Guam-Iran match?

Comment

redcard for an indian player. The guamese goon came attacking him after the foul. This guamese are just a bunch of buffoons on steroids.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
        These guamies look like a cross between a US college soccer reject and a 24-hour fitness regular...... they look more like a college fraternity than professional football players

why we didn't score at least 45 goals against them is just beyond me.
        You pretty much answered your own question. They have the physicality with their 24 hour fitness builds. They have the talent levels of Cambodia but their American bodies is what keeps the goal count down.

Comment

Australia 3-0 Kyrgyzstan
          Tajikistan 5-0 Bangladesh

Maldives 0-1 Hong Kong
          China 12-0 Bhutan

Singapore 0-3 Japan
          Afghanistan 3-0 Cambodia

Thailand 4-2 Taiwan

South Korea 4-0 Myanmar

Philipines 0-1 Yemen
          Uzbekistan 3-1 North Korea

Comment

wow Guam is really bad. 60 min still 1-0 Indian.

Comment

We need to beat the #@!% out of Guam and Oman to get over this sissy group and head on over to play the professionals like Japan And Korea!

Comment

Guam lost 1-0 against India who are dead last in their qualifying group.

Not to mention that India were down with 10 men and had to play the entire 2nd half.

This is some good karma!

Iran 11PTS
                Oman 11PTS
                Turkmenistan 7PTS
                Guam 7PTS
                India 3PTS

Comment

I expected India to win.

After all, they did win 4-0 against Guam earlier this year, or the year before. (Friendly match)

Comment

Comment

I ask again, will there be broadcast for the Goam match? have any of their previous home games been broadcasted?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        I ask again, will there be broadcast for the Goam match? have any of their previous home games been broadcasted?
                        The games were broadcasted
                        Although there was a simple camcorder broadcast against Turkmenistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          They broadcasted Guam vs India and Oman so we should have broadcast for our game for sure, I dont think we should worry for that

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            They broadcasted Guam vs India and Oman so we should have broadcast for our game for sure, I dont think we should worry for that
                            Good. Cause this bitch aint waking up at 6 in the morning to discover no broadcast, especially when I dont have class till 16

Comment

i like it. india beats cry babies guam. now to really make them cry at home with our young players.

Comment

Afghanistan vs Cambodia highlights in Naft's Takhti stadium

Comment

Working...
                                X