World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    No the reason they got further was luck and Ben Williams. Other wise they had 0 shots on goal vs Iran, hugely outshot agaisnt Japan with only 2 shots the whole game and advancing through penalties, and we're easily beaten by Australia. Maybe it might hurt your feelings but UAE is currently the most overrated team and abdulrahman the most overrated player.
    lol, cool.

Comment

Saudi is now overpowering UAE. BVM's tactics showing.

Comment

Not good signs. Saudi national team seems to have improved a lot. It's not good news for us, if they reach their previous good level (which was still shite compared to us). But, their passing has improved, their players are not scared of passing anywhere in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
          Not good signs. Saudi national team seems to have improved a lot. It's not good news for us, if they reach their previous good level (which was still shite compared to us). But, their passing has improved, their players are not scared of passing anywhere in the field.
          As we've all witness, TM now a days doesn't care how much their opponent passes. What I worry about is if an Asian team gets better at playing the physical game than us. That's when we will really have trouble.
          Not to mention we play like emotional children against KSA,and they step their game up against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            As we've all witness, TM now a days doesn't care how much their opponent passes. What I worry about is if an Asian team gets better at playing the physical game than us. That's when we will really have trouble.
            Not to mention we play like emotional children against KSA,and they step their game up against us.
            Yeah, even Arab Commentators I listen to, always praise Iranian players physique and power. The Arabs have a long way to go until they reach our level of physical football, unless they increase their African imports.

Comment

saudi cant beat usae at home, how are they strong?

Comment

I knew we flop in this match after our game versus India. This performance is not satisfying for this round but not acceptable for next round. Either fix our defense and offense or let CQ go home.

Comment

Despite lack of quality Bhutan showed some great spirit in the last minutes!

Comment

Saudi score 90th minute from a controversial penalty...
                    2-1

Comment

Typical Saudis.
                      First getting the Palestine game suspended and then this.

Comment

Is this supposed to be a penalty? What a bad joke this call is.
                        Last edited by 04041374; 10-08-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Well the ball was hand touched by the #22 Vietnamese. Whether it was intentional or not is up for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

LOL arogh!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

LOL it seems like once again uae lost. Amoori rid!!! He should change his name to Amoorid.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                LOL it seems like once again uae lost. Amoori rid!!! He should change his name to Amoorid.
                                wonderful

Comment

Working...
                                X