World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way - Page 352

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 353 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353 LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3523

Thread: World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,500 Times in 2,933 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Well the worry is after the draw people spam her and insult her because IRIB didnt show the draw because she was wearing a dress and not a chador.

Ultra embarassing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,619 Times in 4,865 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
    Its not just Iranian men, overall men are animals everywhere. A thirsty dude is a thirsty dude no matter if he is from Iran, China, Spain etc..
    I agree with you. However, a majority of thirsty dudes who attacked Messi and Lima’s Facebook were from our country
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,129 Times in 3,135 Posts
    Instead of spamming her Insta those ham rolls could be voting on adding Iranian Leauge to FIFA so we won’t had to be losing to a Czech leauge

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,710 Times in 4,484 Posts
    I hope our "Classy and ba tamadon" people from Iran won't once again target yet another international public figure, thus embarrassing us all.

Last they bashed and cyber attacked Fernanda Lima who apparently caused the live coverage interruption on IRIB, whereas instead of cyber bullying the poor lady, they should have bombarded their freaking State TV's sites and emails.

Ughhhhh times like this I say thank God I do not live inside Iran!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,133 Posts

Australia coach Postecoglou quits despite World Cup qualification

Socceroos boss says 'the journey for me ends' at emotional press conference in Sydney
    Image Credit: Reuters
    Socceroos head coach Ange Postecoglou.
    Published: 04:36 November 22, 2017
    AFP

Sydney: Coach Ange Postecoglou announced Wednesday that he will not take Australia to the World Cup next year, ending weeks of speculation about his future after a lengthy qualification campaign.

“After a great deal of thought and soul-searching, I’ve decided that the journey for me ends as Socceroo coach,” an emotional Postecoglou told a press conference in Sydney.

“It’s been the biggest privilege of my life and probably not the ending I had envisaged when we started, but at the same time, knowing it’s the right time for me and the right decision,” he said.

In recent weeks the Australian had refused to confirm or deny reports that he would quit even if the Socceroos qualified for Russia 2018, only saying he would meet with Football Federation Australia officials this week.

FFA chief executive David Gallup said he was “disappointed and I guess still a bit puzzled, but I’m supportive of the notion that sometimes you reach a point where you just know that you need to do something new”.

“As for the process going forward, we won’t be rushed,” he added, sitting alongside Postecoglou.

“The Socceroos have a big gap in the calendar now, and it’s important that we get the right person to fill the big shoes,” he said.

Australia reached their fourth-straight World Cup in Sydney last week after defeating Honduras in a 3-1 aggregate play-off victory in the qualifiers.

Greek-born Postecoglou, 52, who migrated to Australia as a five-year-old, was flung into the coaching hot seat just months before the last World Cup.

He was given a five-year contract by the FFA after the sacking of German Holger Osieck and became the Socceroos’ first full-time Australian coach in nine years.

He had won two A-League championships with Brisbane Roar and gained a reputation for fast-paced, aggressive, passing football.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to eerooni For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,584 Times in 7,552 Posts
    8-0ers also fired their coach.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,133 Posts
    Now Aussie FA will for sure chase CQ!!!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eerooni View Post
    maybe not?
    they have to find a coach before the WC. Unless they appoint a temporary coach.

I doubt CQ will leave his unfinished project before the WC.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    8-0ers also fired their coach.
    Their management sucks more than us. Only after a few friendlies...! with this mentality they will strongly defend their 8-0er reputation in the WC.

Did they expect to defeat Portugal, the european champion?

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,584 Times in 7,552 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eerooni View Post
    They want him for after Asia Cup.
    For now the favorites are either Dutch or local.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It will be Graham Arnold or Guus Hiddink.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.