World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    It was the gentle kindness of the great leader that led them to this amazing feat.

/sarcasm.
    Nothing can stop the march of this glorious national team.

Comment

Sorry, but no way Qatar is beating any team 15-0 without the game being rigged. No way.

Not claiming Qatar are responsible, could also be betting mafia, but this is just a joke.

Comment

I am sure FIFA having integrity and honesty as it's core values, will investigate these double-digit wins. Look for blatter and Jack Warner to lead the way
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

TM played an AMAZING game and Swallowed the little island of Guam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Sorry, but no way Qatar is beating any team 15-0 without the game being rigged. No way.
            Not claiming Qatar are responsible, could also be betting mafia, but this is just a joke.
            There is no doubt they are dodgy but they are playing Bhutan. Bhutan would lose to the local nursing home team here.

Comment

Any of our Canadian members going to the Canada-Belize match @ the BMO field tonight?

Comment

Bhutan a poor country, Qatar one of the riches countries in this world. Seriously there is no doubt some money was involved in this game. Unless Qatar brought in some new star players from all over the world for the game

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Any of our Canadian members going to the Canada-Belize match @ the BMO field tonight?
                  how is canada doing? what are their chances of qualification, i looked at their squad for the gold cup and the players looked piss poor.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    how is canada doing? what are their chances of qualification, i looked at their squad for the gold cup and the players looked piss poor.
                    Definitely not the best Canadian team of all time and trouble scoring against stronger sides, but I think we'll at least get past Belize without any problems.

The real test is the next round when we got Mexico, Honduras and either El Salvador or Ghotbi's team Curacao who are facing off at home against El Salvador tonight. And then there's the dreaded Hex round after that!

So a long way to go still, but I never say no to $25 tickets for center line seats for an international match!

Comment

Afghanistan-Japan game will be crazy on tuesday, I wouldn't be surprised if 100k came to watch, if I was in Iran I would certainly attend. We need to support Afghans they are our brothers by blood and deserve a better situation.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Afghanistan-Japan game will be crazy on tuesday, I wouldn't be surprised if 100k came to watch, if I was in Iran I would certainly attend. We need to support Afghans they are our brothers by blood and deserve a better situation.
                        Nobody can go on the second level so no 100k

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          Nobody can go on the second level so no 100k
                          When did AFC enforce that? Camodia's olympic stadium has a capacity of 55.000 people and was built in the 60s, but it has no seats from what I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            When did AFC enforce that? Camodia's olympic stadium has a capacity of 55.000 people and was built in the 60s, but it has no seats from what I've seen
                            Probably just a rule to effect the atmosphere in azadi then. Ferdosipour said it at the beginning of the game and it was reported that no one on second level until seats are put in.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              Probably just a rule to effect the atmosphere in azadi then. Ferdosipour said it at the beginning of the game and it was reported that no one on second level until seats are put in.
                              So, the rule is nobody in the top level until the year 2090, when they finally put seats into the second level?

Comment

So, when Iran beat Maldives 19-0 that was rigged?

Comment

Working...
                                X