No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Sweden gets Romania and Iceland! :P Then we will make it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      I hope Sweden gets Romania and Iceland! :P Then we will make it!
      Or you get Austria

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        every team in pot 2-6 is praying for romania, wales, and belgium thats for sure. cant wait to see what the groups will look like
        Like wise everyone from pot 3 is praying for Bosnia and the like. LOL

Do not underestimate Wales, but seriously, they are not thaaaat great a side, surely soon they outta be put down by some team. They rode their luck long enough (to enter top 10 no less)

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
          Imagine a draw consisting of:

Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Would look funny.
          Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Slovenia (or Montenegro), Macedonia.
          World War 3 starts.

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
            They should just kick out Yemen from competition. To play home games outside of Yemen is unfair to them. Best not to play at all.
            buddy things are unfair to Yemen then they should be kicked out all together?!...how does that make it more fair to Yemen?

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
              buddy things are unfair to Yemen then they should be kicked out all together?!...how does that make it more fair to Yemen?
              Because they will predominantly be getting negative results playing away from home for home matches. That will reflect badly in their records over time. But if they play 0 games due to the aforementioned reasons, then their dignity is in tact

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
                Because they will predominantly be getting negative results playing away from home for home matches. That will reflect badly in their records over time. But if they play 0 games due to the aforementioned reasons, then their dignity is in tact
                If Yemen's team doesn't play at all, they will fall far behind the rest of the world (if they aren't enough behind already).

At least give them this opportunity to play in the WCQ. They can treat the matches as friendly matches if they like, so at least their team stays in form. Much better than taking away the passion that this team has. The Yemeni players obviously stated that they wanted to play really badly.

Comment

It looks like we are not the only country to lose their players to big money leagues, our Mexican counterparts saw their biggest talent Giovanni Dos Santos just transferring from Villarreal to LA Galaxy in the MLS and he is only 26 years old...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    It looks like we are not the only country to lose their players to big money leagues, our Mexican counterparts saw their biggest talent Giovanni Dos Santos just transferring from Villarreal to LA Galaxy in the MLS and he is only 26 years old...
                    im so excited!! gonna go watch him, Keane and Gerrard play!!

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                      im so excited!! gonna go watch him, Keane and Gerrard play!!
                      I have been to a LA Galaxy game back in 2014, they have a very nice stadium and great atmosphere. It was against Vancouver Whitecaps I recall, I was in LA during vacation and StubHub center wasn't that far from where we were residing (Santa Monica)

Comment

MLS is the Qatar Stars League for players from North America haha. MLS is a decent amount better than QSL though, but you get the point lol.

Comment

I have been to a LA Galaxy game back in 2014, they have a very nice stadium and great atmosphere. It was against Vancouver Whitecaps I recall, I was in LA during vacation and StubHub center wasn't that far from where we were residing (Santa Monica)
                          i was at the game.. lol. cause beita boy was playing. but anyways yes! santa monica is like 40 minutes away from the stadium ! we have evolved !

Comment

Let's do a fun game, predict who is going to the World Cup 2018:

UEFA: Russia - Spain - Germany - Belgium - The Netherlands - Wales - Italy - France - Switzerland - Iceland - England - Russia - Ukraine - Sweden

CAF: Algeria - Tunisia - Ivory Coast - Ghana - Morocco

CONCACAF: Mexico - USA - Costa Rica - Panama

CONMEBOL: Brazil - Chile - Uruguay - Argentina - Colombia

AFC: Iran - South Korea - Japan - Australia

Comment

Not really related to Iran but Zhang Xizhe who went to VfL Wolfsburg is transferred back to his Chinese team without having played a single game. I guess it was purely for commercial reasons to buy him.

Comment

Let's do a fun game, predict who is going to the World Cup 2018:

UEFA: Russia - Spain - Germany - Belgium - The Netherlands - Wales - Italy - France - Switzerland - Iceland - England - Russia - Ukraine - Sweden

CAF: Algeria - Tunisia - Ivory Coast - Ghana - Morocco

CONCACAF: Mexico - USA - Costa Rica - Panama

CONMEBOL: Brazil - Chile - Uruguay - Argentina - Colombia

AFC: Iran - South Korea - Japan - Australia
                                Since when are there two countries called Russia

Comment

Working...
                                X