No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to win today. We cannot let Guam get too far ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      I believe this was a home game for Japan ?

this is a big upset.
      was originally suppose to be a singapore home game, but because the sea games closing ceremony is today, the game was moved to japan,what a upset

Comment

Again these crazy results show us how correct CQ was on his prediction and insistance on taking these

First round matches very seriously

Much respect for CQ

Comment

So now I would suggest that you keep the "korkoris" for the typical PP vs SS pre derby drama and just hope that we can achieve 3 important points

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

WTF is Guam doing.

They are defeating EVERYONE.

I'm scared now.

Comment

Forget about Thrashing. We utterly need 3 points today.

Comment

Wow I just found out that Guam is a territory of USA and its president in Obama , just like Puorto Rico

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Wow I just found out that Guam is a territory of USA and its president in Obama , just like Puorto Rico
                  All their players play for colleges in the US.

Comment

too many chiefs, not enough Indians ?
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

WTF Is going on, i did everything correct, sleeping a little bit, japan did not score wonderful haha
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Is not Uzbekistan that is weak, is Korea DPR that make a great match.. Please put the goals in this topic when is online

Comment

FT Turkmenistan 1-1 Iran. That mean until at least September, GuamFootball are Group D leaders. Who says international football is dull?
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Looking at the statistics it's very even between Australia and Kyrgyztan, if not Kyrgyzstan had more opportunities

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Looking at the statistics it's very even between Australia and Kyrgyztan, if not Kyrgyzstan had more opportunities
                              Kyrgyztan outshot the Aussies!

corners : 9-2
                              shots on target : 7-3
                              http://int.soccerway.com/matches/201...ID=HP_MS_01_15

As for Japan vs Singapore,

corners : 14-0
                              shots on target : 18-1
                              http://int.soccerway.com/matches/201...ID=HP_MS_01_04

Comment

Misagh Bahadoran with another goal for Philipines, leading 2-0 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X