No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not about predicting The result Right or wrong. I myself didnt Think uae would win either. Personally i didnt Like The arrogant Way Many thought that They had paid their Way for a win. I have seen some of saudis matches this qualifier and They have improved alot. I know that there have been suspicious matches in The past and that They Will come again. Im just asking to keep a cool head and discuss it After The match, under during The match when nothing has happened. Sometimes you Can Sound Like some bache soosools. But we all have different opinions and its okay. No point in discussing this further then

Comment

I saw a Saudi man and his wife and kids in a coffee shop. I did not tell him where I was from but asked him if there was stampede in saudi arabia this year. Also i asked him why he did not take his wife and kids to esfahan or vacation. The guy proved to be a fool and totally brainwashed he said: "those Bersians do not like us. they had an empire and now they are trying to build it again. " I told him: didn't your country help saddam to kill and maime many innoent people? Didn't saudi regime bomb innocent Yemenis? so you expect people to love you? " then he said " Iran is not safe." So i told him: jedda is safe where two teenagers were raped by your muslim seurity guards? He shut up and could not say more. his wife was bright and understood and even his son about 13 or 14 seemed to understand. so, a lot of work is needed to educate the saudi youth. once they learn they are wrong they will stop wrongdoings. education education education
      A good radio station with youth programs and sot language is needed to bring up the next generation of saudis who may believe in humanity and peace
      sorry my kbd malfunctioning due to coffee spill

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
        It seems you started last year watching Asian football. History has shown that Arabs (especially Saudis) do these kind of dirty things. There are many examples.
        We are just sick and tired of their shit. We got screwed too many times by Arabs and AFC. That's why we get emotional when Saudis play other Arab nations in these kind of matches.
        I go through The same disappointmens and have been through all kind of emotions because of team Melli and The suspicious behaviour from some arab teams and The AFC. I just Thought it was too much this time. It Wasnt constructive, but yea it is what it is

Comment

We gotta beat & hopefully sent SK to the playoffs
          They'll probably finish off 8-0ers before next round
          & stand a better chance of repping AFC vs concacaf

Comment

So I lost 1000 euros. Inwill be back in 2 years. Byee

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              no it is head to head
              if it is head to head, emirates have no chance, because they lose every head to head vs. australia, japan and also saudi arabia. sad. because i wished emirates could fight till the end, if they had one or two more points, it would be better for last matchday. so saudi is place 3 guaranteed now. emirates are out..
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post

never bet that much money in sports

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

guys to be honest:

saudi arabia has improved a lot. they are dangerous again, also today they were the better team, but two sweet goals broke their neck.

Saudis did very good this stage, and i think they will qualify in this group, they will be very dangerous in hot theater vs. japanese. if japan qualifies before, it is easier for saudis anyway. and even if saudis finish third, i see them stronger as uzbekistan, but i would love to see korea vs. saudis in playoff.

For asia, it is better that arc has 5 teams in world cup, also with the background of world cup 2026 and further...with 48 teams, and bigger chance of more slots with good and display by more arc representation teams in the next two world cup.

I even can imagine japan finish third, if they draw australia and lose vs. saudis.

But i have respect for saudi football quality. they are even dangerous vs. iran. do not underestimate them.
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                      guys to be honest:

saudi arabia has improved a lot. they are dangerous again, also today they were the better team, but two sweet goals broke their neck.

Saudis did very good this stage, and i think they will qualify in this group, they will be very dangerous in hot theater vs. japanese. if japan qualifies before, it is easier for saudis anyway. and even if saudis finish third, i see them stronger as uzbekistan, but i would love to see korea vs. saudis in playoff.

For asia, it is better that arc has 5 teams in world cup, also with the background of world cup 2026 and further...with 48 teams, and bigger chance of more slots with good and display by more arc representation teams in the next two world cup.

I even can imagine japan finish third, if they draw australia and lose vs. saudis.

But i have respect for saudi football quality. they are even dangerous vs. iran. do not underestimate them.

Not sure what game u watched but their defense is horrible and they are not organized. They for sure aren't as good as Japan or Australia but all teams in that group haven't been performing well . Saudis deserve to be in a playoff race and that shall be easy as Uzbeks aren't playing well either

Comment

Saeed_noro

yes that's correct

Comment

Saudis have been made to look good all qualification simply because Japan and Australia really played at the beginning of the qualifiers.
                          Japan is nowhere near where it was 4 years ago.

Comment

I think we gotta give CQ credit here. It's easy once your team have qualified to analyse the situation and say simply "every other team is just shit" whereas the reality is the weak teams have gotten a lot stronger, Iran did very well to qualify with such ease when teams like South Korea and Japan struggled significantly more.

The easy days of Asian football and 20-0 thrashings of Laos are behind us. Yet some people still live in that mentality. We've shown what no other team has shown in Asia this campaign and that's a solid back 4 that won't leak goals. Every other side has had questionable defences.

This was really our most convincing set of performances, if you remember in the 2004 Asian cup during our golden generation we would still ship tonnes of goals against the likes of Oman and South Korea. Defensively we've never had it so good
                            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                              I saw a Saudi man and his wife and kids in a coffee shop. I did not tell him where I was from but asked him if there was stampede in saudi arabia this year. Also i asked him why he did not take his wife and kids to esfahan or vacation. The guy proved to be a fool and totally brainwashed he said: "those Bersians do not like us. they had an empire and now they are trying to build it again. " I told him: didn't your country help saddam to kill and maime many innoent people? Didn't saudi regime bomb innocent Yemenis? so you expect people to love you? " then he said " Iran is not safe." So i told him: jedda is safe where two teenagers were raped by your muslim seurity guards? He shut up and could not say more. his wife was bright and understood and even his son about 13 or 14 seemed to understand. so, a lot of work is needed to educate the saudi youth. once they learn they are wrong they will stop wrongdoings. education education education
                              A good radio station with youth programs and sot language is needed to bring up the next generation of saudis who may believe in humanity and peace
                              lol damn you really killed the vibe in that coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                                You randomly approached a guy and asked him if there was a stampede in saudi arabia?
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X