sigpic

Comment

Final attempt by 8-0'er to get a penalty by diving fails miserably

Comment

khalaaas
        2-1
        not good enough

Comment

Wow, the Emiratis proved me wrong big time ! They took the game very seriously and even started wasting time at some point. (I thought they were already out?)

Comment

UAE riid be heykale KSA raft

Comment

8-0ers choked and on their way to miss a nth consecutive WC

Comment

ESPN3 showing Iran SK game
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

full time 2-1 uae, now uae will be playing for playoff,

Comment

who do AFC have to beat in Playoff to make wc ? SA OR Central american team..?
                    if SA, They are as good as eliminated... any team from asia for that matter..

Comment

I take back everything I said about UAE this time around. I watched the 2nd half closely and they really did everything in their power to win this game! There was not even one single instance where I thought something fishy was going on.

All of their players fought the entire time and played quite hard as well. Hell, at some points they were even wasting time and grassrolling, which annoyed the Saudi's lol

Respect to UAE in this game. They won even in the absence of their best player and scored 2 great goals too.
                      Last edited by Amin_; 08-29-2017, 11:39 AM.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        CONCACAF team, so it's 50/50 basically.

Panama, Honduras, these kind of teams...

Comment

The Emirati fans didn't take the game seriously though.
                          Less fans showed up than in Al Ain's recent ACL game.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            They will face a team from CONCACAF (North America)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              CONCACAF team, so it's 50/50 basically.
                              Panama, Honduras, these kind of teams...
                              But the last time was it was Uruguay against Jordan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Hoi-EB__c

Comment

Great Respect for UAE. They won the game even though they have virtually no chance of making it themselves. I think we should tone it down from now on regarding this match fixing between Arabs.

Comment

Working...
                                X