World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    You know what's funny also? That Arab teams never waste time against each other. Even tho they are experts in time wasting. If it was Iran playing UAE they would've had injuries every minute
    Plus they never turn into Buffon and Chiellini like when they play against Iran

Comment

i am proud of uae once in my life they are playing well and u can see saudi is pissed

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Plus they never turn into Buffon and Chiellini like when they play against Iran
        To be fair to them Khalil and Mabkhout turned into Zlatan and Lewandowski with those goals

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          You know what's funny also? That Arab teams never waste time against each other. Even tho they are experts in time wasting. If it was Iran playing UAE they would've had injuries every minute
          Last time we played them, they played fair and square and as a matter of fact OAR could have gotten a penalty in our box if he would have dived after he dribbled a couple of players.

Comment

Now watch UAE conceding 2 goals

Comment

UAE are way behind in GD unfortunately it seems almost impossible for them to unseat the saudis as 3place..??
              unless iraq open their legs for them and let them score a bunch ? unlikely

Comment

I love to see the frustrated 8-0'ers

Comment

The Afrorahman brother seems underrated, looks a skilled playmaker

Comment

5 minutes extra time

Comment

GD is too high -2 to 6+

UAE Must score another goal to have a realistic chance
                      a few more cards for saudi and ensuing suspensions could help

Comment

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Not only 5 min extra time, red card UAE.

AFC putting all their last efforts into this

Comment

KSA will finish 3rd,,impossible almost for UAE to catch up since KSA plays at home vs Japan and Iraq is no pushover.
                          that said, I am glad KSA will finish third (hopefully) and has to go through a playoff, which still gives them a 50 percent or higher chance of making it to Russia.
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

UAE won!!!!

Comment

FT

2-1

We have to celebrate this

Comment

FT.

UAE 2 - 1 KSA
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment