• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not found any lnks to Korea-Uzbek game.. Following on livescore

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
      no is my wife lol
      So I assume your wife is Portuguese. I thought you might be dating my friend!

Comment

Just how can a large nation of more than a billion people lose to quite a small island nation of 165,000??

Its just shocking and unbelievable, like what do they not do in India which they happen to do in Guam in terms of football?

Comment

no is my wife lol
          You look way too young to be married.

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post
            Just how can a large nation of more than a billion people lose to quite a small island nation of 165,000??

Its just shocking and unbelievable, like what do they not do in India which they happen to do in Guam in terms of football?
            I have rarely lol'ed soo much at someone bragging about their "improving league", loosing for the 2nd time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              I have not found any lnks to Korea-Uzbek game.. Following on livescore
              oh is possible uzbekistan TV give permission to not show the game
              I really want to see this game, I remember so well the game with Iran in Pyongyang.

Comment

Seems like the NK and Uzb match aint being broadcasted

Comment

oh is possible uzbekistan TV give permission to not show the game
                  I really want to see this game, I remember so well the game with Iran in Pyongyang.
                  The game is in Pyongyang so maybe N Korea is not broadcasting.

Comment

In live score said 4-0 to North Korea?????? In official facebook page of DPR Korea Football said 1-0 first half

Comment

Holy cow according to livescore N Korea is 4-0 ahead of Uzbeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Seems like the NK and Uzb match aint being broadcasted
                        if they are in next round maybe we cant see Iran game in Pyongyang lol

Comment

Holy cow according to livescore N Korea is 4-0 ahead of Uzbeks.
                          wow and in facebook page too https://www.facebook.com/NTDPRKorea
                          Please how we can know if this is true ???? Last 5 games Uzbekistan win all time them, in home 2 times, in Pyongyang 2 times and last in asian cup

Comment

North Korea - Uzbekistan 4:0 HT

I want 1-3 traditionell (strong) teams to struggle and not qualify for final stage, right now every team is collecting points..
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

wow and in facebook page too https://www.facebook.com/NTDPRKorea
                              Please how we can know if this is true ???? Last 5 games Uzbekistan win all time them, in home 2 times, in Pyongyang 2 times and last in asian cup
                              If both are saying it then it has to be true,

Wow,,,,, N Korea is slaughtering the poor Uzbeks

Comment

If both are saying it then it has to be true,

Wow,,,,, N Korea is slaughtering the poor Uzbeks
                                I see DPR Korea Yemen, they play very well, but now 4-0 in first half? Yemen is the most weak arab teams. My player Jong Tae Se tell that they not want to win anyting in asian cup, only win experience for go to this World Cup, they sems have good youth teams, and players have like 22, 23, 24 years old. I only believe in 4-0 when I see the goals, Uzsbekistan is one of the most strong teams in Asia !!! ??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X