Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    I want us to crush Syria.
    I get what you mean, but they're already crushed from civil war and foreign bombing. Give them a break, we will qualify, and let them have their moment of bliss in an unending nightmare of their country.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      isnt it 8?the 9th is against china i believe
      China will be 10th I think, 6 at this stage obviously and prior to that, 2-0 Oman, 4-0 India and 0-6 Guam. I wonder if we're close to a world record or not.

Comment

Meanwhile in Uzbekistan. #Babayanout is trending on Twitter

Comment

Uzbeks deserve this. That's what you get for firing Abramov.

Comment

Many more heads shall roll come September !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
              not sure who is who..? but were they stupid enough to fire the coach that they started the Final Round of WCQ with..!!??

IF SO, Then indeed they fully deserve it if they choke again in qualifications.!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                not sure who is who..? but were they stupid enough to fire the coach that they started the Final Round of WCQ with..!!??

IF SO, Then indeed they fully deserve it if they choke again in qualifications.!
                i mean is panick button for korea and uzbekistan, since iran is 4 and 5 point above them and syria only 1 and 2 point behind them, for 1 more spot, all of them will try the best to go through,

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Abramov was the coach of the last WCQ campaign. They fired him after Uzbekistan lost 0-1 to Iran. Uzbekistan played attractive offensive football but after just one unlucky loss the stupid fans and their federation wanted him to be fired. He could build their team like CQ did it with TM. Then Kasimov came in charge and Uzbekistan choked again. Now with this Armenian coach they are even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    Japan just beat a tired looking UAE team, looks like the Iranian coach -MEHDI ALI- Days are numbered!
                    didn't know he had Iranian descent. :-)
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      didn't know he had Iranian descent. :-)
                      I think his parents are from somewhere is Fars province and he speaks Farsi.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                        Vadim was one of the best Asian coaches I have ever seen. I always tell the Uzbek users they made a big fucking mistake by firing the guy. They just ruined their own chance in last WCQs. The guy was a brilliant manager. Our lucky win sent him off home! That Uzbek team defeated Japan and draw with South Korea. They could reach to Brazil if they had kept the guy.

Comment

My favorite commentaries from the last match day:

Arab commentator: "Mahdi Taremi...haram!"

Chinese commentator: "Goalaah! Goalaah!"

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                            My favorite commentaries from the last match day:

Arab commentator: "Mahdi Taremi...haram!"

Chinese commentator: "Goalaah! Goalaah!"
                            chinese one had me dying

Comment

I can't understand why Japan and Australia don't protest against the game KSA vs Iraq being held in Jadeh Saudi Arabia. AFC should be called Arabic football confederation.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                                I can't understand why Japan and Australia don't protest against the game KSA vs Iraq being held in Jadeh Saudi Arabia. AFC should be called Arabic football confederation.
                                saudi is a joke they wont qualify, i promise you, they have to play japan and aus and i dont see them beathing them home or away

Comment

Working...
                                X