No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the syrian player did dive, but there was contact too. he made it look worse than it was but still.. a PK

Comment

Japan scored

Comment

Yani hame chiz be nafe Iran tamoom shod emrooz. Syria beating Uzbekistan, and China beating Korea, wowwwwww both underdogs won!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks the opposite group seems much harder than ours?

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            I would strongly disagree. The major players in that group are having terrible form right now. Especially Australia. Not to mention Saudi basically got their first 6 points through garbage refs and penalties.

Comment

I want us to crush Syria.

Comment

Australian reactions:
                https://www.reddit.com/r/Aleague/com...up_qualifying/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Guys please like and RT our last tweet:

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...27675530051585

Comment

Japan just beat a tired looking UAE team, looks like the Iranian coach -MEHDI ALI- Days are numbered!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      LOL their comments were actually funny.

"fuck this adventure time is on." Whats up with aussies and cartoon network

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                        Way harder idt it's even close
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

9 consecutive World Cup qualifiers without conceding. Just so happens to be our last 9 competitive games also. I tried to google but I couldn't find out, does anyone know what the record is for the longest international run of competitive games without conceding? I was thinking Australia may hold it back from the days when they were beating aboriginal rugby teams 22-0 every international break before meeting Khodadad The Great.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            9 consecutive World Cup qualifiers without conceding. Just so happens to be our last 9 competitive games also. I tried to google but I couldn't find out, does anyone know what the record is for the longest international run of competitive games without conceding? I was thinking Australia may hold it back from the days when they were beating aboriginal rugby teams 22-0 every international break before meeting Khodadad The Great.
                            isnt it 8?the 9th is against china i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              LOL their comments were actually funny.
                              "fuck this adventure time is on." Whats up with aussies and cartoon network
                              dude i thought i was the only one who caught that hahahaaha. ADULT SWIM FTW.
                              This is a good one too,

Aussies havent forgotten hahha

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

*EDIT* Also happy nowruz to all of you here on PDFC, this is a great community that revolves around one thing......Team Melli!! Love all of you who make it possible.

Comment

Guys;
                                Anyone knows where I can see a recording of the Iran-Qatar game? I tried Footballitarin and it seems to be blocked in US, Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X