No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These 2 matches should be a warning sign to us for our upcoming games, to not to underestimate your opponents! I'm sure the 2 draws against both Syria and China has already made us aware of this fact though. Still a good reminder to be careful and completely focused!
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

China is revitalized with their new coach but for some reason they always end up losing to IRan! Syria is a wild card, they might have beat Uzbekistan, but they will struggle with Korea and China and even Qatar. Iran so far has been the most consistent team. If we win today, We all can predict that we are in the WC!!!

Comment

$100 to whoever watches this without laughing
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          Didn't laugh. Where is my $100?

Comment

Aint really nothing to laugh about. But a great Result for us. And im actually happy for The syrians. They have been going to hell for so many years, and this a moment of joy and pride for The nation, in The middle og all The tragedy. On another note; The uzbeks are notorius chockers. They are always so close but end up messing it up. Perhaps it changes this year but i dont Think so.

As for china, I Am a little concerned about our game against them. And that is only for one Reason, which is Marcelo Lippi. He Can make them defend very great

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
              Didn't laugh. Where is my $100?
              If you watch the goal and ending without laughing ill send you $100 tomans
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

If you watch the goal and ending without laughing ill send you $100 tomans
                I don't get it and also $ means dollars not tomans.

$100 please.

Comment

damn.. woke up to some surprisingly pleasant news ..!!

Considering our shitt preprations and all the freaking Hashie and playing an away game vs an ever improving international opponent who has played us quiet tough in recent years imo we need to stick to what we do best and tanker up defensively and aim for a Point...!
                  a Tie will do us a HUGE favor today and surely sets us up for much less drama on our road to Russia..!!

now watch us cock this shitt up, like TM does all the time..!

now im more anxious than i was last night, didnt think that was possible..!!

come on Boys, make us Proud...!!

Comment

what an awesome day ...could never have imagined both of those teams losing... we need to take advantage of this gift and beat qatar. Even a tie is fine, given that it is an away game
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Disgusting dive by the Syrian player at the end! This team seriously needs to be dealt with in Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Disgusting dive by the Syrian player at the end! This team seriously needs to be dealt with in Tehran.

just like we dealt with lebanon when they came to tehran and put 4 on them we will do the same to syria but hopefuly this time its 6-7
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                          Aint really nothing to laugh about. But a great Result for us. And im actually happy for The syrians. They have been going to hell for so many years, and this a moment of joy and pride for The nation, in The middle og all The tragedy. On another note; The uzbeks are notorius chockers. They are always so close but end up messing it up. Perhaps it changes this year but i dont Think so.

As for china, I Am a little concerned about our game against them. And that is only for one Reason, which is Marcelo Lippi. He Can make them defend very great
                          agree to everything
                          but omfg, if that wasnt an obvious lame ass dive then i dont know what is..?? not that im complaining

Comment

Are you guys sure that it was a dive? The uzbek players didnt even complain which football players usually do. It looks Like he knew that he fukkt up

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                              Are you guys sure that it was a dive? The uzbek players didnt even complain which football players usually do. It looks Like he knew that he fukkt up
                              It wasn't a dive. Not sure what they are talking about. There was obvious contact there from Uzbek player.

Comment

UAE - Japan starting on ESPN3:
                                http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X