• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some videos from the Socceroos in Tehran

https://youtu.be/wD9Bzn75RMc

https://youtu.be/EheCJv_gyWw
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Hey guys, what channel shows the Iran game in the united states?

I see livesoccertv.com says "international - youtube" what countries does that include? I was able to watch AFC games on youtube using a proxy vnc thing once

Comment

Can I watch China-Korea on fox sports streaming ??

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
            I hope they enjoyed the food while watching the 1998 world cup at home.
            Bahahahahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              Huge respect for Bosnich. He's always been very respectful and fair towards Iranians and TM
              I think he's got a soft spot for Iran.

-He always credits Iran for the 97 WCQ win

- He was the only Australian pundit to really have a go at Ben Williams after that incident (and still brings it up from time to time)

- He predicted Iran to make the final of Asian Cup 2015 even before the tournament started

- time and time again praised our defending during AC 2015 (even said "something the Socceroos could learn from")

Comment

We are getting a lot of high quality games in Iran. People can go watch these and enjoy

Comment

Here is the schedule for Mar 23 qualifiers. The first time given is US Pacific and the second is CET.

China - S Korea...............4:30 AM.................12:35 PM

Syria - Uzbekistan............5:00 AM..................1:00 PM

Thailand - KSA.................5:00 AM..................1:00 PM

Iraq - Australia.................5:00 AM..................1:00 PM

UAE - Japan.....................8:30 AM..................4:30 PM

Qatar - Iran.....................9:00 AM..................5:00 PM

Comment

Both China and Syria are capable of snatching a point off their opponents. If that happens and we win we will be in Russia for sure.

Comment

packed stadium in china, if china win, we have a good chance, since both games is before ours, by the time we play we would know in order to be first what we must do

Comment

any stream of china vs korea with commentary?

Comment

Come on China!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Come on China!!

Can you post another link/YouTube video which can work for the people living in the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                              Can you post another link/YouTube video which can work for the people living in the USA?
                              you have to change your country vpn

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                                Damn, first you guys get Trump and now this. I usually check out this link for my footballing needs: http://www.stream2watch.co/live-now/sports

Comment

Working...
                                X