• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol AFC corruption at its finest.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
      It was 99th minute and the referee still didn't blow his whistle.

Qatar scores against Maldive in the 99th minute.
      Wow. What bullshit.

Comment

bahaaneye in haame vaghte ezafe chi bod?
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

unbelieveable that cockroaches can get away with anything these days. oil money all the way. I wanted them to loose sooo badly!!
          ARAB-soosk-shotor-gutter-oil FC at its finest!!!!

Comment

Qatar score the Goal and finish the game

AFC: ARAB FEDERATION CORRUPTION

Comment

You heard it here first: one way or another, this filthy oil inflated confederation WILL make this filthy nation of cheaters advance to the 2018 World Cup!!!

Comment

Saudihaa ham yek gol be baradaarhaaye felestinimoon zadan. Albate be tokhmemoon.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Saudihaa ham yek gol be baradaarhaaye felestinimoon zadan. Albate be tokhmemoon.
                  Karret kheili dorosteh Ardalan khan

Comment

Don't stress yourselves out guys by jumping to conclusions without watching the game. Let's just put it this way, the Maldives put the Arabs to shame with the grass-rolling!

There were 3 major pauses (2-3 minutes each) in the 2nd half and they took about a minute each time they had a free kick, so the 8 minutes of injury time they called for was actually pretty fair and accurate. Then there was more grass-rolling and a goal celebration in injury time, so the extra 2-3 minutes there was also pretty fair.

You can watch the game here and decide for yourselves: http://cdn.livetv.sx/webplayer2.php?...5&ci=1250&si=1

Comment

Khodaya I hope we dont get Qatar in our group next round. Let them screw over Sk/Japan/Aus

Comment

Loooooooooooooool Hahahahahaha

The fact that friggin MALDIVES (The 17-0'ers against Iran) managed to keep 0 - 0 against Qatar into the 98th minute, and Qatar just winning in extra time, already makes my day.

How shameful these Qatari (the hosts of 2022 WC really?!) must be feeling right now.

Qatar asabesh khoord shod, against who? MALDIVES LOL

Off to a perfect WCQ start, huh?!

Comment

Hate to break it you but Iran also had a tough time against Maldives back in 2011 when CQ first started. I remember it took us forever until Khalatbari scored. I think we only won that game 1-0 as well at their place.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Hate to break it you but Iran also had a tough time against Maldives back in 2011 when CQ first started. I remember it took us forever until Khalatbari scored. I think we only won that game 1-0 as well at their place.
                            But that was the second leg, right? We won the first leg 4-0, so we were able to sit back and relax pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                              But that was the second leg, right? We won the first leg 4-0, so we were able to sit back and relax pretty much.
                              Nope that was our first leg in Maldives. We won the second leg back in Tehran 4-0 I believe but we looked like trash against Maldives in the first leg.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Nope that was our first leg in Maldives. We won the second leg back in Tehran 4-0 I believe but we looked like trash against Maldives in the first leg.
                                According to wikipedia the 1-0 was the second leg:
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FI...aldives_v_Iran

Anyway I get your point. Still it doesn't take away that it's fun to watch Qatar (also) having a hard time against a noob team.

Comment

Working...
                                X