World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    I low key want Iraq to advance so that we get grouped with them and play a revenge match. Wouldn't mind being grouped with Saudi Arabia either, although I don't know about that anymore since we can't play with them in Azadi....
    Being grouped with those dirty Saudis would be great. I'd want Iraq too though, we could easily defeat them as long as degenerates like Pouladi aren't playing. A bit of rivalry is always nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Being grouped with those dirty Saudis would be great. I'd want Iraq too though, we could easily defeat them as long as degenerates like Pouladi aren't playing. A bit of rivalry is always nice.
      Come on dude, please don't insult Pouladi. The guy served our team for many years and gave us a good showing in Brazil. Are we going to hate him forever for some bad choices? Let the guy live his life, that call in the Iraq game was bs to 9/10 people too. The ref forgot he carded Pouladi and had to be reminded of it, so even though Pouladi made a mistake, you should ask yourself whether you've made a mistake that bit you in the behind before. If so, leave the guy alone. If you have lived a mistake free life, then you are one of a kind and can insult all you want. I doubt it, so cool it on the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        You continue to demonstrate your incorsetness.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Iraq - Thailand highlights in Dastgerdi Stadium, there was a fair amount of good Thai supporters in there, same in the Iraqi side

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            our B team would have double digit afghanistan
            Yes because the messi of asia is on our side and he looked so convincing against India!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Iraq - Thailand highlights in Dastgerdi Stadium, there was a fair amount of good Thai supporters in there, same in the Iraqi side

Iraq vs Thailand in Iran is in HD, but Iran vs India in Iran isn't...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                Iraq vs Thailand in Iran is in HD, but Iran vs India in Iran isn't...

Are they trolling us? I can't think of any other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  Baba Oman should have just done us a favour and let the game end in a Tie with Guam to officially put Iran through today.

Anyway I wish them good luck on their attempt to hit 8 goals against Iran.
                  More like their attempt on not conceding 8 goals from us [emoji75][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So Oman have no chance to advance even if they beat us ??

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                      If they beat us 8-0 they will advance.

But as a runner-up in the group they cannot advance, because their points are too low compared to other runner-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        they can beat Iran and pray for almost a miracle

UAE losing to KSA
                        Jordan losing to AUS
                        North Korea losing to PHI
                        Iraq not beating VIE
                        China not beating QAT

Oman need at least 3 of these results to advance. they can't get Syria so they can only have two more runner-ups ahead of them.

Comment

Oman beating Iran in Azadi = Not happening... OMAN is out. However I would rather see them come up in place of UAE, or IRAQ!!
                          sigpic

Comment

getting iraq wont be bad, is like playing two home games in azadi that can be good

Comment

US loses to Guatemala 2-0. Atrocious. Klinsmann needs to be fired.

On the other hand if they dont make it to the next round it would make the playoff much easier for Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                US loses to Guatemala 2-0. Atrocious. Klinsmann needs to be fired.

On the other hand if they dont make it to the next round it would make the playoff much easier for Asia.
                                Fuck USA, hope they don't qualify. Inbred bastards

Comment

Working...
                                X