World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
    That Serbia was a B team. There were only 7 players with double digit caps.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia...#Current_squad
    My friend who is Serbian tells me to expect similar line ups in the world cup as well. Apparently their federation is more corrupt than even IFF, and they fired the coach to replace him with one of their cronies so they can charge agents fees to field their players in the national team as to increase their market values.

Comment

Sergio Aguero fainted at half-time in the locker room so I think that may have thrown Argentina off a bit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
        My friend who is Serbian tells me to expect similar line ups in the world cup as well. Apparently their federation is more corrupt than even IFF, and they fired the coach to replace him with one of their cronies so they can charge agents fees to field their players in the national team as to increase their market values.

Sounds right, they fired the coach that qualified them to the WC!!!
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          nigeria is strong but we played them 4 years ago, i am sure CQ will have thier numbers, but i want france,peru and panama/honduras
          C'mon my brother. What does 4 years ago have anything and absolutely anything to do with next year which will be precisely 5 years.

The way some of you folks analyze and speculate results based on other teams' friendly results and what our old encounters with certain teams determines our possible future clash with those same teams is so unfunny and bizarre that I sometimes think to myself are these guys for real and they're just pranking the rest of us?

Comment

I am watching Live from YouTube Australia-Honduras and I hope Honduras go World Cup as 31 team still 0:0.

And tonight Peru-New Zealand and I hope as 32 team New Zealand go World Cup it would be better for Iran

Comment

Honestly, none of these 2 teams deserve to go to the WC

It's a damn shame that South America only gets 4.5 spots for the WC , they really deserve 5.5

But if I had to cheer and support between Australia and Honduras, I choose the AFC side.

Comment

Australia sucks so, so badly. They have nothing to do in the World Cup.

Comment

Australia 1:0 up.

Comment

Australia up 2:0 now.

Only a Iran 97' WCQ will save Honduras now...

Comment

so now we will have like panama, morroco,serbia can face us, so is good, we know our options

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        so now we will have like panama, morroco,serbia can face us, so is good, we know our options
                        You forgot Nigeria, and if New Zealand can pull out a win, they would be in Serbia's place. I'm a New Zealand fan in a few hours! I have a feeling that no matter what, we are getting Morocco, Serbia or Nigeria. Panama is the dream, but the odds of an easy 4th seed is low at this point. New Zealand will make it 50/50 that we get a good 4th seed draw, and potentially Denmark as our 2nd seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          You forgot Nigeria, and if New Zealand can pull out a win, they would be in Serbia's place. I'm a New Zealand fan in a few hours! I have a feeling that no matter what, we are getting Morocco, Serbia or Nigeria. Panama is the dream, but the odds of an easy 4th seed is low at this point. New Zealand will make it 50/50 that we get a good 4th seed draw, and potentially Denmark as our 2nd seed.
                          i think we can get panama, pot 2 is intresting we can get colombia, uruguay,croatia, i personally prefer uruguay

Comment

Australia 3:0 is in Russia 2018
                            I wish Honduras but in this game Australia is better

Comment

I can't believe USA finished behind this terrible Honduras.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                                I can't believe USA finished behind this terrible Honduras.
                                USA's performance reflects Iran's 2010 team performance almost exactly. Replace Honduras/Panama with North Korea and a poor Saudi team that couldn't even defeat Bahrain. Not winning the games you should, even when you have aging stars like Karimi, Mahdavikia (Dempsey, Bradley, Howard) means that you won't move on. US didn't win their matches and didn't move on. I see many similarities with Iran 2010. They will need to follow TM's example to return stronger than before. Coaching is very important, as well as proper transition to a new crop of players.

Comment

Working...
                                X