World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^

Anyway, Denmark has very much qualified for the World Cup now.

Ireland 1 - 3 Denmark
    Min '65

Denmark will be in the same pot as Iran (in pot 3)

Comment

yes Denmark!

Northern Europe/Scandinavia is gonna be well represented this WC with Sweden, Denmark (basically qualified at the time of this post) and Iceland all having qualified.

Comment

This World Cup will be a very Nordic World Cup, but also a very Arabic world Cup...

I think there is a record amount of Nordic teams in one World Cup now? Iceland, Sweden, Denmark...

And a record number of Arab teams in one World Cup: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia...

Comment

If Iran wasn't in this World Cup, I would think it sucks.
          Nordic countries are even more boring than TM.

Comment

Eriksen is so sick... I rate him as high as Modric (though they have different roles).

Very underrated player, his vision is sublime.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              Russia 1-1 Iran

Iran = Spain confirmed. Can't argue the math.
              Hosseini > Pique

Beiranvand > De Gea

Comment

Panama 1 - 1 Wales LOOOOOOL we actually beat Panama and Wales can't XD oh and also Venezuela

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  This World Cup will be a very Nordic World Cup, but also a very Arabic world Cup...

I think there is a record amount of Nordic teams in one World Cup now? Iceland, Sweden, Denmark...

And a record number of Arab teams in one World Cup: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia...
                  haha rofl, this will be legendary.

Comment

On Belgium's goal, Japan's defense was simply toyed and ridiculed. What kind of defending was that? Japan's football has certainly regressed over the years.

Nigeria looked real dangerous. Even their physics is so intimidating. They gotta be the most physically athletic built team in the WC.

Comment

LOL based on these friendlies I believe that if we had a game against the US we'd win with 3 or more goals given their current form and ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        LOL based on these friendlies I believe that if we had a game against the US we'd win with 3 or more goals given their current form and ours.
                        USA b/c team tied Portugal though

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          USA b/c team tied Portugal though
                          Russia tied Spain...

Comment

nigeria is strong but we played them 4 years ago, i am sure CQ will have thier numbers, but i want france,peru and panama/honduras

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              if korea can draw serbia , we can beat them
                              That Serbia was a B team. There were only 7 players with double digit caps.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia...#Current_squad

Comment

Originally posted by versusdamon View Post
                                What do you mean?
                                I believe he means that by playing Balotelli (like a lot of people we're suggesting here) that Italy would be acting like Qatar with all their foreign national team players.

Because with KC's logic Balotelli is Black, so he cannot possibly be considered Italian enough to play for Italy.

Comment

Working...
                                X