Nikbakht Vahedi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikbakht Vahedi

Is he really gay? it is said that he was pushed to the sidelines when he was caught in a gay party in Tehran?! in comment area. wow...

If so it is the first famous closet person who has been caught in Iran. Mojahed Khaziravi was caught in a brothel in 2002 and ruined his promising career as well. What a joke of a country we have now?!

I don't know if he's gay but what I know is that he plays for a team in 3rd division, below Azadegan

Comment

Mojahed was wasted but Nikbakht was not much of a player anyway. He did play well for a while, but he never kept his from.

Comment

He look & played like it

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZeK6Xj2cjo
          unforgettable goal by him

Comment

The host is trying too hard trying to be a fucking psychologist. jesus calm down!

Comment

Watch your language.

Harchizi haddi dare dige.

ESSI
              Last edited by Essi; 03-07-2015, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Moderators,

Please close/delete this thread immediately; it's useless gossip that may jeopardize players safety.
                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

vahedi shireh.

Comment

If he didnt score against Jordan, we probably wouldn't have made WC06.

Comment

at his prime he was 100% fix in TM he had no competition for the left side

Comment

I never liked or respected him after his stupid act during Daie as the head coach where he said he forgot his passport at the airport so he could escape the national team.... but I did like him mentioning Mojahed Khaziravi in this interview... Mojahed was just as good as Mahdavikia on the right wing if they had let him play.

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                          I remember this goal well, I think it also was after we had gone around 5 games without scoring, Nekounam scored a really nice goal against Kuwait with his left foot I think the following game. Feels weird to think how long ago this was, time flies.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
                            I never liked or respected him after his stupid act during Daie as the head coach where he said he forgot his passport at the airport so he could escape the national team.... but I did like him mentioning Mojahed Khaziravi in this interview... Mojahed was just as good as Mahdavikia on the right wing if they had let him play.
                            I wish I saw Mojahed Khaziravi play, I hear a lot about him
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              I wish I saw Mojahed Khaziravi play, I hear a lot about him
                              Here take a look at this goal of him. He was good I remember him.

Here is esteghlal party you may see him dancing.

Comment

Working...
                              X